Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden House Richmond Road Fairview Dublin 3

Options
  • 11-04-2019 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I am looking at purchasing an apartment in The garden house complex Richmond Road. I am not that familiar with the area its €330,000 for a two bed does this seem reasonable?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭radooo

I live very close to the Garden House complex. It's a very good location, very quiet and the north-facing apartments overlook beautiful golf gardens, while the location is also a stone's throw away from city (it takes me 25 minutes to reach O'Connell Street from Richmond Road by foot). The nice thing about this particular apartment is that there won't be any development obstructing your view anytime in the future. The entrance to the complex has electric gates and the estate seems to be very clean and quiet. I don't know about built quality (I went to see an apartment there 3 years ago and from what I remember my impression was those apartments were well built). If I were you I would talk to a few "neighbours" who live in this complex as they will be able to give you their first hand experience. Best of luck.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Have you checked the property price register to see what they have sold for recently? Or what similar sized apartments in the area are going for? You are close to the city center, it can be busy traffic wise around that area on match days/concerts in Croke Park. Do you or have you plans to have children? Factor in local school options etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Grace Venus

Thank for your replies I decided not to go ahead.

Advertisement