Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account blocked

Options
  • 11-04-2019 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello.
    My account seems to be blocked. I am in Spain and it will cost me money to call you. What can I do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hello.
    My account seems to be blocked. I am in Spain and it will cost me money to call you. What can I do?

Hi CarlaGilabert,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards. We are really sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulty with logging into your account online. If you are trying to access your account by logging in through the mobile app we would recommend that you try log in through the main website on www.365online.com to see if you are experiencing the same difficulty.

If you have tried this and you are still unable to access the account then a call would be necessary to our Customer Service Team who would be more than happy to help you with this. You can call us from abroad on 00353 1 4044000.

Please feel free to get back in touch with us if we can help you with anything else.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement