Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Tailor in Cork

Options
  • 11-04-2019 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭

Looking for some jumper & shirt alterations to be completed so wondering if there's any recommendations for a good tailor in Cork - living out Carrigtwohill direction but would be fine if it's in the city.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭pogsick

The zipyard is good, have used them myself a few times

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭two wheels good

The tailor who was on the first floor of Morris House, Douglas has moved around the corner on Douglas West. A few doors up from O'Sullivan's Bar.

I don't recall their name but recommended to me by someone who knows about these things. I was very happy with the service.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Thanks for the suggestions!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

The tailor who was on the first floor of Morris House, Douglas has moved around the corner on Douglas West. A few doors up from O'Sullivan's Bar.

I don't recall their name but recommended to me by someone who knows about these things. I was very happy with the service.
    Just to press on this answer actually from looking at maps - is it up the street more towards Douglas Gaa grounds from Sullivans bar?

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭normanbond

The guy on 1st floor beside O Briens Sandwich Cafe at the top of Patrick St is excellent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭two wheels good

D'Agger wrote: »
    Just to press on this answer actually from looking at maps - is it up the street more towards Douglas Gaa grounds from Sullivans bar?

Yes, same side as Sullivan's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

normanbond wrote: »
    The guy on 1st floor beside O Briens Sandwich Cafe at the top of Patrick St is excellent.

This

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

Yes, same side as Sullivan's.
    Not sure but maybe it’s Norman Wisdom? He’s a tailor and works alongside his wife as far as I Know
    Wisdom sewing and alterations 087 0977100 0214898804. 9-6pm

Advertisement