Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OpenWRT + OpenVPN + VPN Stress!

• 11-04-2019 10:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I've a Linksys WRT32X with OpenWrt 18.06.2 r7676-cddd7b4c77 / LuCI openwrt-18.06 branch (git-19.020.41695-6f6641d).

I am trying to set up VPN unlimited per guide here: https://www.vpnunlimitedapp.com/en/info/manuals/openwrt-on-asus

This is done via the web interface. I'm a bit lost when it comes to SSH and configuration files etc. (I could log in as root via Putty but didn't seem to have Permission to do much when in root
    root@OpenWrt:~# /etc
    -ash: /etc: Permission denied
    root@OpenWrt:~#

.)
    I keep getting this in the log:
    Options error: specify only one of --tls-server, --tls-client, or --secret

I only have the client selected per the instructions, I've toggled the server tick box and back to client, have no file attached for the secret.

My goal is to have the VPN running on specific IP's on my network but as a first stop I've to figure out how to get the VPN running :eek:

Advertisement