If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RECORD STORE DAY 2019

Options
  • 12-04-2019 5:07pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Dear Boardies,

just a quick note - Record Store Day is tomorrow and we have a carefully curated bunch of Vinyl LP's all massively reduced for RSD weekend - honestly I don't think you will see such deals anywhere else!

We have popped a small selection online here:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/cssearch.aspx?searchterm=hphero_rsd19#pgnum=&sort=

As well as Vinyl deals of course we have managed to get our grubby paws on a decent share of the 500 REGA RSD 2019 Turntables - there are only 500 of these available worldwide - they are a great deal at just £299 / €329 and represent quite a saving and step-up over the Planar One Plus on which they are based - Check it out here:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-13702-rega-record-store-day-2019-turntable-special-edition-deck.aspx

We also have some cracking deals on Turntable and Hi-fi including the Tannoy Eclipse Mini Speakers at just £29.95 / €39.99 / Pair:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203966-tannoy-eclipse-mini-black-speakers-per-pair.aspx

(That's less than 1/2 the price some of our ROI competitors have the same speakers 'reduced' to! :eek:

Lots more deals will be added over the weekend and just pop us a query if you would like any Turntable based deals.

Thanks as ever guys and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

Will defo grab the tannoy's. Might add few more items to the order...

• Registered Users Posts: 43,901 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Some fantastic deals on vinyl's there John. Fair play!

Fleetwood Mac's "Rumours" for under a tenner is an absolute steal!

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

No problem Guys.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Hi Kenny,
    Tried to order a number of the Records but when we called it states collection instore only  ? It clearly states on the website you can cell to order them and although it also states you can order online the online ordering doesn't seem to work either as the payment section doesn't allow you to enter card details.
    Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Muppetkiller,

thanks for the post - we have sold out of some of the LP's at the record store day pricing - and the website is accepting orders no problem - we have sold a ton of them over the last few days - but if the item is out of stock there is no buy online now button on the product page and the deals are for existing stocks only.

If you would like stock checks on any product - just drop us a post and we will check them all out for you,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Hi Muppetkiller,

thanks for the post - we have sold out of some of the LP's at the record store day pricing - and the website is accepting orders no problem - we have sold a ton of them over the last few days - but if the item is out of stock there is no buy online now button on the product page and the deals are for existing stocks only.

If you would like stock checks on any product - just drop us a post and we will check them all out for you,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    When I go to Checkout the Enter Credit Card Details is not editable ?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Muppet, 

apologies for any inconvenience - if you could let me know what LP you are looking for I'll check it out for you - if you don't wish to post it then no problem just send me a mail to sales@richersounds.ie and we will check it out for you..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

Won't be adding to the order for now just the mini's.
    Gis a shout for mullah.
    Cheers 

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

PCDub wrote: »
    Won't be adding to the order for now just the mini's.
    Gis a shout for mullah.
    Cheers 
    Hi PCDub,

No problem, if you drop me a PM with your contact number I can give you a ring.

Kind regards

David

This discussion has been closed.