Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Taurus PT99 Replica with target and some BB's

• 12-04-2019 7:02pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2

Asking price is 110eur for the whole set
    Taurus PT99 Replica
    Target with mounting stand
    Around 2k BB's (package is half full)
    Has 2 mags, one of the mag's is realeasing some gas, needs a rubber top on it
    381FPS

Please ask me questions if I missed something.

Images available here (I'm new user so I had to remove the https or I cant post them):
    imgur.com/a/FFfRzWN

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,616 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

Welcome to the forum.You must post the actual muzzle energy/ FPS for any device sold or traded here.All of the relavent information is contained in the rules at the top of the page

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2 bunnis

added, thanks

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,616 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

Unfortunately the fps you have stated makes the device illegal to sell here.Thread locked until the fps is verified.PM a mod. with this information

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement