If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips 55PUS6703

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Muddy Fox wrote: »
    Hi there,

Any movement on the £499 price of the Philips TV (55PUS6703) considering amazon have it for £449?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B07C9GQ5ND/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&psc=1

Thanks
    Hi Muddy Fox.

The TV for sale on Amazon is not the same model that we are stocking. The one on Amazon is the 6753 version which I'm not familiar with as its not one that we have ever stocked. It is the 6703 that we sell.
    They will also not ship the 6753 to either Northern or Southern Ireland and its only got a 1 year warranty with it.

For us to offer a price beat it must be a like for like deal and include a 5 or 6 year guarantee and delivery if it can not be collected locally.

I've had a check and we don't even have any voucher codes running against our model.

The very best I could offer the 55PUS6703 for would be £489 delivered.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Muddy Fox

Hi Muddy Fox.

The TV for sale on Amazon is not the same model that we are stocking. The one on Amazon is the 6753 version which I'm not familiar with as its not one that we have ever stocked. It is the 6703 that we sell.
    They will also not ship the 6753 to either Northern or Southern Ireland and its only got a 1 year warranty with it.

For us to offer a price beat it must be a like for like deal and include a 5 or 6 year guarantee and delivery if it can not be collected locally.

I've had a check and we don't even have any voucher codes running against our model.

Hi Kenny,

That's good with me.

What are the next steps?

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Muddy Fox.

Hi Kenny,

That's good with me.

What are the next steps?

Thanks
    Hey Muddy Fox.

If you drop me your contact number in a PM then we can give you a call.

Hey Muddy Fox.

Hi Kenny,

Noticed this morning that the price of this TV has dropped to £449 from when I bought it on Saturday for £489.

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203603-philips-55pus6703-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-ambilight-freeview-play.aspx

Given it is within 7 days, can I get the price drop refunded?

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hey Muddy Fox.

Hi Kenny,

Noticed this morning that the price of this TV has dropped to £449 from when I bought it on Saturday for £489.

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203603-philips-55pus6703-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-ambilight-freeview-play.aspx

Given it is within 7 days, can I get the price drop refunded?

Thanks
    Hi Muddy Fox,

That's no problem, I'll give you a call this morning!

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Hi Muddy Fox,

Kind regards

David

Thanks very much for sorting that David, very much appreciated.

Great to experience the quality of service I've heard so much about.

Thanks again

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi Muddy Fox,

Kind regards

David

Thanks very much for sorting that David, very much appreciated.

Great to experience the quality of service I've heard so much about.

Thanks again
    No problem Muddy Fox, happy to help!

If you need anything else just let me know.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 46 ricko187

sorry to jump in here but didn't want to create another post. Is the 449 price going to stay for a while? Could you do an offer for free delivery or anything else off it??  Many thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi ricko187,

the 55PUS6703 is on offer as part of our Easter promo - stock is really tight and the margin is wafer thin so unless there is significant market activity at the moment that's as tight as it can go and I cant even offer free delivery. However the Euro price is due to shift south today from €569 to €549 including delivery if that assist in any way,

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203603-philips-55pus6703-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-ambilight-freeview-play.aspx?swapstore=1

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 46 ricko187

Hi ricko187,

the 55PUS6703 is on offer as part of our Easter promo - stock is really tight and the margin is wafer thin so unless there is significant market activity at the moment that's as tight as it can go and I cant even offer free delivery. However the Euro price is due to shift south today from €569 to €549 including delivery if that assist in any way,

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203603-philips-55pus6703-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-ambilight-freeview-play.aspx?swapstore=1

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    thanks, John . 

PM sent

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.