Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car valuation

Options
  • 12-04-2019 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

I need to get my classic valued for insurance purposes ...can someone tell me is there anyone in Ireland that provides this service

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Mintoe

oldfella wrote: »
    I need to get my classic valued for insurance purposes ...can someone tell me is there anyone in Ireland that provides this service

Assess Ireland does this for insurers and might do for public too, no idea how much though

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭dubbrin

Always worth taking a lot of photos, especially of the nice parts/features, etc, and having it nice and clean and sparkly. Keep them somewhere, you never know what you might have to prove in terms of condition or parts....

Advertisement