Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anonymous post

Options
  • 13-04-2019 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭

Hi.
    I wanted to make an anonymous post yesterday (Friday April 12th) and I typed the post and pressed the 'Submit' button and I got a message saying that my post would have to be approved by a moderator. I've no problem at all with that. I would just like to know how long does it usually take for approval to be got, and my post shown, and if the post is not approved, will I be notified about that in some way?

Thank You.

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

This all depends on the forum that you posted anonymously and how soon the mods get to the post.

You would not be notified if the post is not approved for any reason - how would the mods know who to contact? I'd expect the post to be approved within a day but if it is a forum that doesn't get many anon posts, mods may not check for them as often as on busier forums. If your post has not been approved within a day or two, you can PM the mod team to ask about it however bear in mind that the mods will then be aware that it was your post (if this is something that you might have an issue with).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement