Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting out room(s) in Dublin suburbs

Options
  • 13-04-2019 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi,

Would it be easy to get tenants for rooms in a house in suburbs, out in like Dundrum. I'm looking for reasonably mature working professionals and I assume it would be easy to rent out a room or two near the city centre but what about out as far as Stillorgan or Dundrum, would I still find working professional tenants without any difficulty and what would the going rate be for a bedroom in a shared house ?

Thanks,

Zo.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,116 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

You'll have hundreds of responses within hours of posting an ad. Have a look on daft for the going rate near you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,997 ✭✭✭3DataModem

People are creaming it on rent-a-room in suburbs, I know someone in Kimmage getting close to the limit (admittedly for a two-room section of the house).

• Registered Users Posts: 15,958 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Sorry now, have you researched your question at all? If you have, or are looking on DAFT or MYHOME you will surely know that rooms are snapped up PDQ.

I am not sure what your question is really. Sorry bout that.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,069 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Rooms in any house will be snapped up but rooms close to the luas will get a higher price. If you are living in the house too you can avail of the rent a room scheme and earn up to 14k tax free from the rooms

Advertisement