Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Payment being blocked by bank

Options
  • 13-04-2019 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭

I want to make a transaction online with Expedia, previously these transactions have not gone through due to the way they are processed, (2 transactions taken separately, payment for flights & payment for hotel). Can I do anything to prevent the transaction failing?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

I want to make a transaction online with Expedia, previously these transactions have not gone through due to the way they are processed, (2 transactions taken separately, payment for flights & payment for hotel). Can I do anything to prevent the transaction failing?

Thanks willowthewisp for checking here with us.

If this is a purchase you are making on your Visa Debit Card the payments should still go through for you even if the retailer processed in two separate transactions.

It might be best to link in with Expedia and explain what has happened previously and you can also send your query when logged in www.365online.com select Service Desk facility and then the Ask A Question option a colleague can check on this further for you. Our colleagues are also available by phone on 0818 365 365 / 00353 140 44000.

Many thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭willowthewisp

Thanks willowthewisp for checking here with us.

If this is a purchase you are making on your Visa Debit Card the payments should still go through for you even if the retailer processed in two separate transactions.

It might be best to link in with Expedia and explain what has happened previously and you can also send your query when logged in www.365online.com select Service Desk facility and then the Ask A Question option a colleague can check on this further for you. Our colleagues are also available by phone on 0818 365 365 / 00353 140 44000.

Many thanks
    Alison

Thanks for the reply, update and advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭willowthewisp

Thanks for the reply, update and advice.

Delighted to say I took your advice, paid on the debit card and it went though immediately.

Advertisement