Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: HBO's Deadwood

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

giphy.gif

Don't see a priest in town. Guess our souls aren't worth much saving?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Afternoon all.

Who reset all the avatars???

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Afternoon all. Gertrude being crazy I see :pac:

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Afternoon all.

Who reset all the avatars???

Mods probably?

I hated my colour so changed it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Anyone familiar with Deadwood give us some insight in to what Gerty is saying?

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »

I'm relatively familiar with the source material. Unless I was watching a different show there ain't no narrator for Deadwood.

So Gertie is just messing about is my thoughts.

Phil WW wrote: »

Don't see a priest in town. Guess our souls aren't worth much saving?

Nah bruv, I'd say we're auto-priesting it (role reveals on death). Makes it good for data later anyways.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Afternoon all.

Never seen deadwood so probably the wrong man to answer that but Gerty seems to be in Westworld or at least her head is.

Shaking my head to try to get the voices out, I wonder to myself if I've always narrated and why doed the word meme keep coming to my mind. Was it an insult Al used in the past or somrthing only a wolf would know, or was I a wolf but I was trying to fool myself amongst others. What a strange day it was indeed. Had the indians spiked our watet supply or Al tampered eith the liquor.
    Possibly that new store owner was trying to send me crazy so he could sell me a cure.

Did I need some laudium or should I keep my head clesr and go outside to interact with this people with the strange WW symbol on their clothes.

As I thought this I instinctively reached down and felt a WW emblazoned on my chest also. Here goes, into reality I go, I hope.

Few errors. Second last paragraph should it read “the people” or “these people”. I’ve gone with these.....

Doed/Does D should be S
    Somrthing/Something R should be S
    Watet/Water T should be R
    Eith/With E should be W
    Clesr/Clear S should be A
    This/These I should be EE

Few errors. Second last paragraph should it read “the people” or “these people”. I’ve gone with these.....

Doed/Does D should be S
    Somrthing/Something R should be S
    Watet/Water T should be R
    Eith/With E should be W
    Clesr/Clear S should be A
    This/These I should be EE

I is confused as to what this means... it doesn't even spell out anything :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Yeah im not sure if much can be made of the spelling mistakes there although obviously the weird behavior itself is noteworthy seeing as the village is quiet to begin with on day 0.

There’s a good few mistakes though which is why I’ve highlighted it.

Their first post they wrote maybe but should have been may be. But that one looks like an easy to do error.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

deadwood-season-1-episode-09-olyphant-mcshane-parker-dourif-brown-hawkes-malcomson-sanderson-weigert-boothe-dvdbash05.jpg

But all the mistakes are using a letter that’s right beside the correct one on the keyboard so could be absolutely nothing.

That is an incredibly large picture

th?id=OIP.Xs1MJ8J--zYmhkT27dXBYAEsDI&pid=Api&P=0&w=239&h=160

So is he the dude from Justified or the guy from Deadwood to most I wonder. Really want to watch Deadwood now but in the midst of a GOT rewatch like everyone else so thats a no go at the moment.

Oh and that's something I wanted to mention now you bring it up Abigail.

Post a GOT spoiler here before it airs and be voted to die by me forever. Not even kidding.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    That is an incredibly large picture

bigger_is_better_womens_boy_brief.jpg?color=FuchsiaPink&height=460&width=460&qv=90

Ewan WW wrote: »
    th?id=OIP.Xs1MJ8J--zYmhkT27dXBYAEsDI&pid=Api&P=0&w=239&h=160

Usually words go with posts Ewan. 2 in a row pictures of characters with none means Ewan joins Gertie in the "interesting posting" pile for me.

What that means i've no idea as I'd imagine they could just be trying to get a response from people.

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Oh and that's something I wanted to mention now you bring it up Abigail.

Post a GOT spoiler here before it airs and be voted to die by me forever. Not even kidding.

+1

this should be a spoiler free zone

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Usually words go with posts Ewan. 2 in a row pictures of characters with none means Ewan joins Gertie in the "interesting posting" pile for me.

What that means i've no idea as I'd imagine they could just be trying to get a response from people.

I'm observing my prey

So.... this Goldrush competition thingymajig - we gonna discuss it or sit here twiddling our thumbs at each other till tomorrow?

Anyone got any ideas on how we can work it in our favour as opposed to the wolves?

How to enter: In order to 'dig for gold', during the Goldrush times listed below you may PM the WerewolfGM account a whole number, just once per Goldrush session. The player who submits the lowest unique whole number by the end of a Goldrush session will secure a prize. We will only accept one PM entry per player for each Goldrush. The mods have already picked '0'.

- If no unique entries exist, the people who jointly submitted the highest number, will be entered into a draw and the winner will be drawn between them at random.

So, if one person picks a number nobody else has and everyone else picks a number that at least another person has picked, the person on their own wins even if it’s higher than the other numbers?

As it’s secret, I dunno how it can be coordinated.

It’s the SK we have to keep from winning at the onset. Wolves can’t win it so really they should choose 1-4 along with 4 villagers. Now, No5 is the number the SK wants to have.

So, if one person picks a number nobody else has and everyone else picks a number that at least another person has picked, the person on their own wins even if it’s higher than the other numbers?

As it’s secret, I dunno how it can be coordinated.

That's what I'm trying to work out. Outside of assigning a number to every individual player each Goldrush I'm trying to work out how else we could try and sort it in our favour.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Uh did we miss a gold rush today? Or are they going to be announced?

Uh did we miss a gold rush today? Or are they going to be announced?

*Coughs*

As per WWGM:
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Note: Just to clarify, the Goldrush sessions do not begin until Day 1, tomorrow.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Man didnt know this was kicking off so early and already 50 plis posts and a nice OP to catch up on.

Never seen Deadwood..... but I do like Lovejoy.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

So the goldrush game. Whoever picks the lowest unique number between 1-20 gets the gold? Is it that simple?

Advertisement