Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: HBO's Deadwood

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Wasn't me at number 1 :(

1. Phil
    2. Steve
    3. Holly
    4. Gertie
    5. Desmond

So surely one of the other three has the prize?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    1. Phil
    2. Steve
    3. Holly
    4. Gertie
    5. Desmond

Didn’t go to me that for sure. Don’t see how it cant be in those 3.

Interesting question- if it is might that imply one wolf isn’t available right now?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Mary WW wrote: »

Interesting question- if it is might that imply one wolf isn’t available right now?

Or, one wolf is in the top numbers and didn't want to be under suspicion.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

1. Phil
    2. Steve
    3. Holly
    4. Gertie
    5. Desmond

Not me either unfortunately! Steve or Gertie

Or that one of them is a wolf and another wolf voted with them to make sure the village won the prize ?

I was always worried that this strategy could be manipulated by wolves and we may interpret results incorrectly.

Lets say for example Phil was a wolf. Then obviously him being first and nobody else guarantees a no village win and puts alot of shade on him. Another wolf votes with Phil (or phil doesnt actually vote at all) and they can push the winner down the list).

Just an example BTW, Im not accusing Phil of being bad.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

If we are reading the rules of the game right then yes.....

giphy.gif

Steve WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Awesome Stevie boy. What did you win?

I didn’t win, it must have been Gertie. When did she say she’d be able to get back on?

giphy.gif

Whatcha get?

Whatcha get?

Oh sorry guys I was just overly excited we finally won something :pac:

• Advertisement

I didn’t win, it must have been Gertie. When did she say she’d be able to get back on?

:( boo got my hopes up!

No worries, Gertie needs to confirm so. Interesting if number 4 wins, might actually give weight to a wolf being awol

I'm available until 1 but have an interview at 1 so will be missing for an hour then back then another interview so in and out.

She should be back on soon to check in

No worries, Gertie needs to confirm so. Interesting if number 4 wins, might actually give weight to a wolf being awol

Fair point. Who hasn't posted today? Might narrow down a list

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeNyKDhu4F7leJTQz9Un96TqmNZP8uKlPq01bnXj4BirgIXZikwQ

Some not fully formed thoughts:

If Gertie can confirm and prove they won are they then lock village?

Post that should the same setup run for gr4 later today?

So next vote we make Gertie number 1 and use the same list again ?

Wolves either let Gertie win or they use up all their votes on 1,2,3,4 in which case I win. Or there is a wolf in that group and they are forced to protect them by votes?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

:tinfoil hat:

If there's a wolf in the top3, they could have blocked themselves with the other wolf in order to try clear one of the top3

:/tinfoil hat:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I think we should be slowing down on the "Gert is cleared good" talk till they at least get on.

Cause if they aren't, they'll have to act good anyway, and we aren't giving ourselves room to discuss it either.

So next vote we make Gertie number 1 and use the same list again ?

Wolves either let Gertie win or they use up all their votes on 1,2,3,4 in which case I win. Or there is a wolf in that group and they are forced to protect them by votes?

I was thinking just run it exactly as before. If there’s a wolf hiding in 1-3 then they either let us win or expose themselves a little. Your idea is actually stronger though, if we use it right we might be able to effectively clear a block of villagers. Probably something the group needs to discuss a bit?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Hi, I won the gold. I have a power block. i have to go in more meetings then an interview so I'll be back around 4pm. Feel free to decide who I will block. I'll discuss with you when I get back.

Wendy WW wrote: »

If there's a wolf in the top3, they could have blocked themselves with the other wolf in order to try clear one of the top3

Or just not actually voted. Been a few posts considering what to do with where we are, any thoughts?

Hi, I won the gold. I have a power block. i have to go in more meetings then an interview so I'll be back around 4pm. Feel free to decide who I will block. I'll discuss with you when I get back.

Will you vote number 1 at later gold rush ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Will you vote number 1 at later gold rush ?

I will

I was thinking just run it exactly as before. If there’s a wolf hiding in 1-3 then they either let us win or expose themselves a little. Your idea is actually stronger though, if we use it right we might be able to effectively clear a block of villagers. Probably something the group needs to discuss a bit?

Thats exactly it:

#1 Gertie
    #2 Phil
    #3 Steve
    #4 Holly
    #5 Desmond

Any deviation from the wolves means they are protecting somebody. They cant really play around with because it clears other villagers?

Am i missing something ? So we need Gertie here to vote and to confirm power.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Happy days! You need to vote 1 later! With no better suggestions should the same 5 vote 1-5 later with obviously Gertie first? My thoughts anyways so far!

In no way clears me, Phil or Steve but wolves would have had to have someone AWOL or intentionally blocked one of their own just to try clear one of the top 3

Wendy WW wrote: »

I think we should be slowing down on the "Gert is cleared good" talk till they at least get on.

Cause if they aren't, they'll have to act good anyway, and we aren't giving ourselves room to discuss it either.

tinfoil

Wolves feeling the heat a bit?

tinfoil

If all five are up for it, I think we stick to the same five again, right? But switch the order around a bit?

While I like Desmond's plan, I worry it's SO complicated that its going to leave us wide open to a mistake.

So are we doing it with the same people? Do you think there’d be any benefit of us doing the original 4 backwards?

1. Gertie
    2. Holly
    3. Steve
    4. Phil

5.Desmond

We keep Desmond for if the wolves decide to block

• Advertisement

If all five are up for it, I think we stick to the same five again, right? But switch the order around a bit?

While I like Desmond's plan, I worry it's SO complicated that its going to leave us wide open to a mistake.

Desmond outlined similar when I was writing my post, lol

Advertisement