Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: HBO's Deadwood

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Yup just waiting to find out what it is now

Crap i used my powet block on you. Irony, will that block what you won? The block is at 10am tomorrow

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Crap i used my powet block on you. Irony, will that block what you won? The block is at 10am tomorrow

Shouldn't.

Prize is +2 Lynch votes on my chosen target.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

On the (possibly flawed, but no alternative) assumption then that Brendan is good.

My vote right now would probably be on Ewan for hesitating with the plan, and wanting to clear himself.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Brendan seems self resolving at least. Next lynch there are either 2 extra votes on someone or he's dodgy. Until then im inclined to believe he and Gertie are the only cleared people.

Might try to get an FFA in soon as i'll probably have to vote early again

Shouldn't.

Prize is +2 Lynch votes on my chosen target.

giphy.gif

Sorry i used my power on you, i thougt I'd go left field with it and not tell anyone until the morning

• Advertisement

Sorry i used my power on you, i thougt I'd go left field with it and not tell anyone until the morning

It's fine, I'm NRV so won't cause any issues.

Could be worse, you could have blocked a village power :)

It has to be ewan, even if he's not a wolf it'll kill us not knowing, especially after the hysterics this afternoon

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

That was such an expected turn of events I have to say. At least we have two villagers cleared now though. So we’re doing something right with the goldrush mechanics! :)

So who are we thinking now for the lynch? Ewan definitely suspect pulling out last minute imo.

I just have an appointment now, will be on for the next ten minutes then back after seven to discuss.

I'll probably use the extra votes on Ewan to make sure there's no fcukery going on tbh.

Any objections?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

It has to be ewan, even if he's not a wolf it'll kill us not knowing, especially after the hysterics this afternoon

What hysterics?

Some were telling me vote 4 then others questioning why the plan change and have me vote, it was frustrating

If ye believe I'm bad and a wolf then take me out lynch time

• Advertisement

Brendan, we have to vote together now we're both cleaner than a bertie ahern tweet. I want ewan or katie, who do you want?

I'll probably use the extra votes on Ewan to make sure there's no fcukery going on tbh.

Any objections?

Now that your on team village most likely my working FFA is just Ewan and Katie and I was def going to vote Ewan unless anything changes so although I fear we will learn less from this lynch I do think we will learn Ewan is a wolf.

Brendan, we have to vote together now we're both cleaner than a bertie ahern tweet. I want ewan or katie, who do you want?

I think it has to be Ewan. Need clarity on the situation at the very least.

Phil, Steve, Holly not getting the prizes makes me wonder though....

Ewan WW wrote: »
    What hysterics?

Some were telling me vote 4 then others questioning why the plan change and have me vote, it was frustrating

If ye believe I'm bad and a wolf then take me out lynch time

If your not a wolf, are you not going to fight a potential lynching?

It does, actually.

Talk to me Brendan. What do you reckon it says about the three of us? My head is a bit frazzled but I've got a theory. Would like to see if its a common one.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Well Ewan has done enough to be lynched tonight, could be another Vernon but what can we do ?

But more interestingly what does this say about our 1-3?

1. Phil
    2. Steve
    3. Holly
    4. Brendan (power of greyskull vote)
    5. Des

The wolves effectively saved Brendan from a probable lynch. I find this very odd as it saves Brendan but condems Ewan.

I cant work out how Brendan could be bad and have the power, but I also cant work out what the wolves strategy was either.

Where they that desperate to protect somebody in 1-3 or were they actually looking to make sure we would kill Ewan ? Or were they looking to make 1-3 dodgy ?

Phil WW wrote: »
    It does, actually.

Talk to me Brendan. What do you reckon it says about the three of us? My head is a bit frazzled but I've got a theory. Would like to see if its a common one.

Well one at least needs to be a wolf right? Afraid of exposing themselves by winning so either not voting or doubling up on the lower numbers so they won't be found out.

Well one at least needs to be a wolf right? Afraid of exposing themselves by winning so either not voting or doubling up on the lower numbers so they won't be found out.

Or the wolves just vote 1,2,3 every time cause they don't have a chance otherwise? Hope one of the three muck up?

(Just trying to tease some things out).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

I was number 3 on both occasions, if you assume wolves are double voting to protect a wolf then they can only have double voted on 1 and/or 2. Otherwise the prize would have been forfeited or Phil/Steve would have won it, wouldn't have went to number 4 on both occasions.

Show me a way I could be a wolf and the village get both prizes today with me being in slot 3 and slot 4 won

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Well Ewan has done enough to be lynched tonight, could be another Vernon but what can we do ?

But more interestingly what does this say about our 1-3?

1. Phil
    2. Steve
    3. Holly
    4. Brendan (power of greyskull vote)
    5. Des

The wolves effectively saved Brendan from a probable lynch. I find this very odd as it saves Brendan but condems Ewan.

I cant work out how Brendan could be bad and have the power, but I also cant work out what the wolves strategy was either.

Where they that desperate to protect somebody in 1-3 or were they actually looking to make sure we would kill Ewan ? Or were they looking to make 1-3 dodgy ?

Could 1-3 contain the captain? That effectively gives them an extra kill, right?

• Advertisement

Holly WW wrote: »
    I was number 3 on both occasions, if you assume wolves are double voting to protect a wolf then they can only have double voted on 1 and/or 2. Otherwise the prize would have been forfeited or Phil/Steve would have won it, wouldn't have went to number 4 on both occasions.

Show me a way I could be a wolf and the village get both prizes today with me being in slot 3 and slot 4 won

Huh? There's four wolves right? So if one is in 1-3 then they just either don't vote to let the number move on and double up on other numbers

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Could 1-3 contain the captain? That effectively gives them an extra kill, right?

Kill or protect day 3 ? That would be the case.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    If your not a wolf, are you not going to fight a potential lynching?

I checked in late today, wasn't going to vote in the gold rush but then was told vote 4 and then others questioned why

I think I was being prepped to take 4 by a wolf pushing to take me out

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Kill or protect day 3 ? That would be the case.

Yeah. That's my thinking. But...

tenor.gif?itemid=8788049

Out of the three could it be? Like we COULD take a punt but I'm much more confident in Ewan right now than I would be on any of the three tbh.

I checked in late today, wasn't going to vote in the gold rush but then was told vote 4 and then others questioned why

Okay so who told you to vote 4?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Well those events mean my top two suspects are now gone.

Ironically, had you picked 4 as asked, you'd likely have been cleared now.

If you're good.

Huh? There's four wolves right? So if one is in 1-3 then they just either don't vote to let the number move on and double up on other numbers

Your right on the first bit if they don't vote but in that scenario number 1 just wins. But we've got a wolf missing in action not voting if its number 4 winning on both occasions or they are doubling up on 1-3 cause 1, 2 or 3 are wolves.

You can disregard my initial post, I did my maths wrong there.

Holly WW wrote: »
    Your right on the first bit if they don't vote but in that scenario number 1 just wins. But we've got a wolf missing in action not voting if its number 4 winning on both occasions or they are doubling up on 1-3 cause 1, 2 or 3 are wolves.

You can disregard my initial post, I did my maths wrong there.

So do you think there's a wolf among you, me and Steve, mathematically?

• Advertisement

Anyone who didn't post between 12.30 and 5.30 would be in my dodgy books right about now

Advertisement