Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: HBO's Deadwood

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Lads, who am I missing.

Cleared: Desmond (unless someone reveals against him), Gert & Brendan (for winning the Gold rush)

Bad: Tegan

"Unknowns": Me, Holly, Mary, Katie, Steve

Right?

Cleared: Des, Gertie, Brendan, Mary

Unknowns: Me, Phil, Steve, Katie and Abi

Bad: Tegan

I think that's it, so two wolves from the above 5. 1 of which is BG and two of which share a backroom

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Man I’m floored by that reveal, I really thought somebody else was the seer. I need to look back over the last couple of days.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I propose:

#1 Mary
    #2 Desmond
    #3 Brendan
    #4 Gertie

Why? Cause it prob forces the wolves to be here if Mary was Cy! :pac:

I find it highly unlikely Mary is Cy though. This should ensure the village wins the gold.

I propose an amendment, on the off chance that Mary is Cy, she should be number 4. Wolves can bloke 1-3 and Mary be Cy

Holly WW wrote: »
    I propose an amendment, on the off chance that Mary is Cy, she should be number 4. Wolves can bloke 1-3 and Mary be Cy

Should read Wolves can't block 1-3 and Mary be Cy at 4.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Yeah, I'd be a bit happier with that.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Let's take Des at face value for now. Ok, time for some...

WAGONOMICS!!!
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Vote results:

Vernon WW (6) - Wendy WW, Angus WW, Katie WW, Conor WW, Holly WW, Phil WW
    Desmond WW (3) - Abigail WW, Brendan WW, Tegan WW
    Brendan WW (2) - Ewan WW, Frank WW
    Ewan WW (1) - Mary WW
    Holly WW (1) - Vernon WW
    Wendy WW (1) - Gertrude WW
    Mary WW (1) - Desmond WW

Did not Vote - Steve WW

Ok so that's a lot of green, with two wolfies in red.

So my thinking here was that there were two on the main lynch, one on me or Des, and one on the singular voters...

But that doesn't seem to be the case.

Looks to me as if the wolves felt that the best place to hide was on the main wagon, with one outlier in Tegan. That vote stands out a mile now.

Abi's vote also isn't great, nor mine (but I'm good) - and we didn't know Des was the seer at this time - but in saying that Des is unflipped and the counter wagon to a village lynch so it's not too bad.

So that leaves Katie, Holly, Phil, Steve for the last two wolves.

Steve's missed vote here stands out moreso as I'm not sure if a wolf takes a risk on missing a vote, but it can't be completely ruled out. So 2 in Katie, Holly and Phil? With a possibility for Abigail I suppose, although unlikely imo.

Let's see what day 2 gives us...

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Vote results:

Ewan WW(12) – Prize vote, Prize vote, Phil WW, Abigail WW, Conor WW, Tegan WW, Holly WW, Gertrude WW, Mary WW, Desmond WW, Katie WW, Angus WW
    Conor WW (2) - Ewan WW, Steve WW
    Katie WW (2) - Wendy WW, Brendan WW

Ok... a runaway lynch. Not much data tbh. All the suspects are on the main wagon with the exception of Steve.

Normally that's a good look but I can see a scenario where wolf Steve decides to bus wolf Conor, for whom the net was closing on anyways.

Unfortunately there isn't much else to be garnered tbh.

Summations: I think the wolves are likely to be in Katie, Holly and Phil - with Steve and Abigail as outside possibilities.

Blah, Conor should be in red on the second one. Stupid Brendan

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

I understand the concerns I was just curious if Mary was Cy, that the wolves would go for the prize. If they did win it then it would surely confirm Mary was bad . .

I suppose we dont need to play russian roulette with the prizes. If somebody gets a bullet shoot Tegan. They have no BG cause they used an extra Kill this morning.

I wasnt going to post today until I saw that extra kill so at least they wouldnt target me. Was loving all the negative stuff coming my way this morning . :D

Completely fair Brendan, I however when the time is right will prove who I am.

Looking over things I’m starting to get a bit worried, I really feel there is a wolf in the core group here getting involved. I don’t believe the whole group were just low posting outliers, what would be the point and more importantly the fun in that?

This might be a bit far fetched but work with me here. Say they have an inside man, they get onto the GR train. Say they fix it so the wolves win today. Say they win a bullet and shoot a villager who turns out to be Joanie Stubs? This grants the wolves another kill.

It sounds mad but to be honest with everyone claiming roles and only 3 wolves left what other play have they got?

Monday
    10:01 - Derry WW killed
    13:39 - Barbara WW killed
    15:08 - Orla WW killed
    15:22 - Eva WW killed
    21:00 - Vernon WW killed

Tuesday 16th April

10:01 - Frank WW is killed
    21:00 - Ewan (mods this isnt on your 2nd post!)
    23:15 - Conor WW is killed

Wednesday 17th April
    10:00 - Wendy WW is killed; Angus WW is killed
    21:00 - Tegan will be killed (Bad)

Clearish:
    Desmond WW
    Brendan WW
    Gertrude WW
    Mary WW

2 Wolves in:
    Abigail WW
    Angus WW
    Holly WW
    Katie WW
    Phil WW
    Steve WW

• Advertisement

Steve WW wrote: »
    Completely fair Brendan, I however when the time is right will prove who I am.

Looking over things I’m starting to get a bit worried, I really feel there is a wolf in the core group here getting involved. I don’t believe the whole group were just low posting outliers, what would be the point and more importantly the fun in that?

This might be a bit far fetched but work with me here. Say they have an inside man, they get onto the GR train. Say they fix it so the wolves win today. Say they win a bullet and shoot a villager who turns out to be Joanie Stubs? This grants the wolves another kill.

It sounds mad but to be honest with everyone claiming roles and only 3 wolves left what other play have they got?

Possible, very difficult though.

With roles being revealed it's a death sentence for them tbh. Like if Tegan flips good then Des is a wolf simple as.

There's a possibility he's bussing her I guess, but surely the real seer would shoot that down?

Brendan WW wrote: »

With roles being revealed it's a death sentence for them tbh. Like if Tegan flips good then Des is a wolf simple as.

There's a possibility he's bussing her I guess, but surely the real seer would shoot that down?

Logical alright but something feels a bit off tbh.

Then that's just rabbit hole stuff potentially

I'm just trying to work out, mathematically, if the Backroom Duo coming out really closes off so many options for the wolves that it's nearing end game.

We've got a group of five unknowns, with two being able to clear each other, so would it be in the best interest of the village then to not drag that out, and reveal?

Downside is it means the BG is exposed instantly too, right? Since if there's a group of five divided 2/2/1, then the two baddies would then know who the BG is in the group?

(Actually, that's presuming the BG is in that group of five, and isn't one of our "cleared via prizes" players. But I have a feeling that's not true....)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Pretty much this. Auto priest makes this much less likely as a play since we know the seer is active

I'm just trying to work out, mathematically, if the Backroom Duo coming out really closes off so many options for the wolves that it's nearing end game.

We've got a group of five unknowns, with two being able to clear each other, so would it be in the best interest of the village then to not drag that out, and reveal?

Downside is it means the BG is exposed instantly too, right? Since if there's a group of five divided 2/2/1, then the two baddies would then know who the BG is in the group?

(Actually, that's presuming the BG is in that group of five, and isn't one of our "cleared via prizes" players. But I have a feeling that's not true....)

Well then we've two from three for wolves if Des is legit and the two can corroborate each other. Regardless if the BG is in play or not, it means the wolves have to eliminate the BG and then the last two wolves are in the headlights. They can only kill one of the BG or Seer tomorrow.

I will however say hold reveals till after Goldrush in case there is counter claims to come for Des from Tegsn or Abi who haven't been online yet

I had actually thought that I pick somebody, asy on thread who I was going to peek and they can reveal so I dont have to waste a peek. But to be honest it seems a bit against the spirit of the game. A mass reveal sort of thing.

I wont be telling people what to do or not do, but I accidentally revealed this morning. I would like to think that if people are revealing its cause they feel their lives are under threat or its strategically beneficial but not in a mass reveal sort of way. Im not in it to win it, Im in it for fun , like Gerties Poems.

Gah I feel like there’s going to be chaos today :pac:

Correction (less people for wolves to hide in!!!

Monday
    10:01 - Derry WW killed
    13:39 - Barbara WW killed
    15:08 - Orla WW killed
    15:22 - Eva WW killed
    21:00 - Vernon WW killed

Tuesday 16th April

10:01 - Frank WW is killed
    21:00 - Ewan (mods this isnt on your 2nd post!)
    23:15 - Conor WW is killed

Wednesday 17th April
    10:00 - Wendy WW is killed; Angus WW is killed
    21:00 - Tegan will be killed (Bad)

Clearish:
    Desmond WW
    Brendan WW
    Gertrude WW
    Mary WW

2 Wolves in:
    Abigail WW
    Angus WW
    Holly WW
    Katie WW
    Phil WW
    Steve WW

So 2 of our wolves are hiding in Abi, Holly, Katie, Phil and Steve. We lynch 1 of these tonight if we get a bullet to take out Tegan.

I can clear or catch another one tonight. That leaves only 3-4 unknowns.

BG protects me tomorrow (or power at prize protects me) and I get another peak which only leaves 2-3 unclear.

I would be wary of a sting in the prizes tail guys.

#1 Gertie
    #2 Desmond
    #3 Brendan
    #4 Mary

Ok, so will everybody be around at 12.30 to post their number ?

Also, can somebody else be number 5 , 6 , 7 just in case ?

#1 Gertie
    #2 Desmond
    #3 Brendan
    #4 Mary

I'll do 5 anyway or can slot in if anyone else is not available

• Advertisement

I'll be here.

I'll grab six to be safe.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Popped into the bathroom for a second to read so haven’t caught up fully but we’ve got this lads. Numberswise especially if the role reveals are on the level things are looking very promising. Need to avoid handing them a reprieve in the form of a prize in the goldrush so stack the deck with our most confirmed (which I assume is still Gertie etc). I should be properly active again before the 2nd goldrush if needed

I'll be here.

I still sort of want you to turn out to be bad . . Im missing a good old frenemy in this game. . :D

I still sort of want you to turn out to be bad . . Im missing a good old frenemy in this game. . :D

giphy.gif

:D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Happy to be peeked. Nothing to hide!

I could be completely wrong here but I firmly believed somebody else in the group was the seer. Going off their posting style and what they were saying about players ended up turning out to be right. Their posting style changed yesterday which I noted at the time but guessed my assumption had just been wrong.

With the information gathered today it's made me think that could it be possible Alice used her power yesterday and blocked the seer? That would mean that Desmon coming out as seer in turn makes him a wolf. Something I've being playing around in my head with for awhile now. The wolves would know who the original seer was and that they wouldn't be able to make a counter claim(I'm guessing), leaving the door wide open for one of them to claim it and while it is a stretch they could say they have a BR with peeked villagers but really their BR is with other wolves.

That would mean the way we have set up the numbers for GR today would make it possible for Desmond to win the prize seen as Ellsworth is dead now, the wolves win the prize but don't say who it was and then put in play how I previously said?

I could be completely wrong but something just feels fishy and I had to say it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

#1 Gertie
    #2 Desmond
    #3 Brendan
    #4 Mary

I’ll be around

Sorry Des, guess that's now me :o

• Advertisement

Mary WW wrote: »
    I’ll be around

Great, I suggest we vote and confirm on thread

I haven’t seen Gertie confirm yet. Don’t want another Vernon situation

Advertisement