Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: HBO's Deadwood

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

I'll go 6 so

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Just sent in 4

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

So was I right all along? I've been saying Mary as the ring leader for days. Maybe people should have listened to me.

Steve WW wrote: »
    Well I mean he is dead?

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the fact that in trying my hardest to not let the wolves win, I inadvertently gave them the win and got my partner killed, in turn probably costing us the game.

Don’t mind me I’ll just be over here trying to find a rock to crawl under :o

And what? It's not a munch and I can't protect the same people every day either!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

So was I right all along? I've been saying Mary as the ring leader for days. Maybe people should have listened to me.

I think you might of been right Gertie....

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Sent 5

Great hussling guys and gals, if we dont win this prize then me letting my business go down the drain while I spend all my time working for the village will of been for nothing!!!

I have put in a provisional placeholder peek for the moment.

Holly WW wrote: »
    And what? It's not a munch and I can't protect the same people every day either!

How did you have access to the BR though?

Cleared: Des, Gertie, Brendan, Mary

Unknowns: Me (BG), Phil (DEAD and good), Steve ( Steve, Gimp and Good), Katie and Abi

Bad: Tegan

So either Abi and Katie are bad or Mary is Cy!

I dont think Brendan or Gertie could be bad, only way would be if the power blocker was used yesterday on Ellison but even reading the OP I dont think that would impact Ellison

• Advertisement

How did you have access to the BR though?

I didn't, Phil pretty much said it on thread so I presumed he'd havr had the same conversation in the BR.

Cy Tolliver - Proprietor of the Bella Union Saloon. Whichever way the future tides are swaying, that is the direction sly Cy sets course for no matter how dark the moon is which pulls them there. Smile to your face, knife to your back, and as such it will take two peeks to finally reveal Cy's true allegiance. What's more, should Cy himself get his hands on a bullet and shoot it into Joanie Stubbs by Day 5's munch, he will win an extra kill for the wolves. Alternatively - If the wolves munch Joanie by Day 5 while Cy is still alive, they will win that extra kill.

If everything is as I now think it, Mary might have to be tonights munch guys. Its starying to make sense.

The bullet earlier was from mary and meant to be killing Joanie. thats why they didnt target me. they must of thought Phil was Joanie.

If mary is Cy and we kill him tonight it means the wolves cant get an extra kill.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Unknowns: Me (BG), Phil (DEAD and good), Steve ( Steve, Gimp and Good), Katie and Abi

I dont think Brendan or Gertie could be bad, only way would be if the power blocker was used yesterday on Ellison but even reading the OP I dont think that would impact Ellison

I'm good.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I think you might of been right Gertie....

She really isn’t. Assume I’m not to vote on this one?

Mary had to of fired that shot though. My bets on Katie and Mary

Only problem with all that is one of the cleared has to have a dodgy story given a prove was won already but nobody claimed it and the village died. Them plus you equalled the top 5

Tegan and Katie are far too quiet. Mary seems dodgy although there is that peek. I'm guessing 2 out of these three plus whoever was lying last goldrush leading the way.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Cy Tolliver - Proprietor of the Bella Union Saloon. Whichever way the future tides are swaying, that is the direction sly Cy sets course for no matter how dark the moon is which pulls them there. Smile to your face, knife to your back, and as such it will take two peeks to finally reveal Cy's true allegiance. What's more, should Cy himself get his hands on a bullet and shoot it into Joanie Stubbs by Day 5's munch, he will win an extra kill for the wolves. Alternatively - If the wolves munch Joanie by Day 5 while Cy is still alive, they will win that extra kill.

If everything is as I now think it, Mary might have to be tonights munch guys. Its starying to make sense.

The bullet earlier was from mary and meant to be killing Joanie. thats why they didnt target me. they must of thought Phil was Joanie.

If mary is Cy and we kill him tonight it means the wolves cant get an extra kill.

Wha? You peeked a wolf right?

What happened to catch a wolf, kill a wolf...

Mary WW wrote: »
    She really isn’t. Assume I’m not to vote on this one?

If you do, you would be doubling up on someone like Steve did last time.

Brendan WW wrote: »

Aww I get it though, if he’s still alive by tomorrows munch and they kill Joanie the wolves get another kill

Tegan has to be tonight’s lynch, they’re a wolf, I’m not

• Advertisement

Aww I get it though, if he’s still alive by tomorrows munch and they kill Joanie the wolves get another kill

DeadGraveAmericangoldfinch-size_restricted.gif

You have to be the wolf that killed Phil. What’s the other explanation??

I peaked Mary and she came up good.

If I am reading the power correctly, if Mary is Cy and the wolves kill Joanie by tomorrow they get an extra kill.

I peaked Mary and she came up good.

If I am reading the power correctly, if Mary is Cy and the wolves kill Joanie by tomorrow they get an extra kill.

Ok I'm going to lie down for a while and process this.

You guys are cuckoo.

DeadGraveAmericangoldfinch-size_restricted.gif

Hey I’m just thinking out loud, no more big decisions for Ms. Act now think later :pac:

Monday
    10:01 - Derry WW killed
    13:39 - Barbara WW killed
    15:08 - Orla WW killed
    15:22 - Eva WW killed
    21:00 - Vernon WW killed

Tuesday 16th April

10:01 - Frank WW is killed
    21:00 - Ewan
    23:15 - Conor WW is killed

Wednesday 17th April
    10:00 - Wendy WW is killed; Angus WW is killed
    16:00 - Phil
    21:00 - Tegan or Mary will be killed (Bad)

Clearish:
    Desmond WW
    Brendan WW
    Gertrude WW

2 Wolves in:
    Abigail WW
    Angus WW
    Holly WW
    Katie WW
    Steve WW
    Mary WW (Cleared by seer but possible Cy)

So 2 of our wolves are hiding in Abi, Holly, Katie, Mary and Steve.

BG protects me tomorrow (or power at prize protects me) and I get another peak which only leaves 2-3 unclear.

You have to be the wolf that killed Phil. What’s the other explanation??

I can’t be the wolf that killed Phil. I was #4, there are only 3 wolves, are they mind-readers and somehow figured out you were going to try to be a big feckin hero?

One of the 3 cleared has to be dodgy. Des I think is legit given no one else is claiming. That means Brendan or Gertie is dodge, but I’ve no idea which one.

You are lucky I have to make the dinner for the kids . . And that I am aware that I fall down deep, deeeeep rabbit holes on occasions . .

But if the Gold Rush Game works as I think , I cant work out how you are not a wolf.....

In saying that, if wolves dont get Joanie in morning the problem of you will self resolve.

I can’t be the wolf that killed Phil. I was #4, there are only 3 wolves, are they mind-readers and somehow figured out you were going to try to be a big feckin hero?

One of the 3 cleared has to be dodgy. Des I think is legit given no one else is claiming. That means Brendan or Gertie is dodge, but I’ve no idea which one.

Steve did a Vernon and ruined it . . If it was a hail Mary from the wolves (vote 1,3,4) to get somebody to vote on top of mine it was a super play in all fairness.

Vernongate:

- Vernon
    - Ewan
    - Steve

Vernon your shame lingers long into the twilight of this game through other villagers death .

• Advertisement

How could either of them be dodgy? They won prizes when Wolves couldn't.

I can't be the wolf cos I was no.4 and there are 3 wolves sounds very odd. The 3 wolves could block 1, 2 and 3. Not sure why they would choose to confirm you by blocking the others unless they were letting you win though.

If there was a counter seer claim i'd maybe be less suspicious of you but can't see how Getie & Des could be anything but village

Advertisement