Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: HBO's Deadwood

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

I should be available by GR time, am I needed voting anywhere?

Not sure if I like 1 of the 2 seeming factions of confirmed (but with a wolf among them) running the order of votes but not sure what else can be done

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I should be available by GR time, am I needed voting anywhere?

Not sure if I like 1 of the 2 seeming factions of confirmed (but with a wolf among them) running the order of votes but not sure what else can be done

If no other villager then me and Mary vote 1 or 2 then once other villagers vote 3,4,5 I cant see how we don’t win , once all votes don’t double up.

Has anybody got a list of Those remaining?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    If no other villager then me and Mary vote 1 or 2 then once other villagers vote 3,4,5 I cant see how we don’t win , once all votes don’t double up.

Should I vote or not, number 6 maybe?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Back in the jacks Steve?

Somethings not right about you.

Yes I am actually. I’m not sounding right because I can see what’s going to happen and I’m trying to right quick messages when I can.

Can everyone please look over my posts the last couple of days. You can see clear as day what is happening.

Say I am wrong though, somebody give me an alternative? Nobody has answered anything about GR1 yesterday.

We won prizes with the people in suggesting for today. If nobody wins then you have your answer and I’m confident in the other two I know that won’t happen. If I go with Des and Mary and they’re wolves then they’re going to blame me. Why can nobody else see that?

So many things wrong with this

#1 Mary
    #2 Desmond
    #3 Brendan , Abigail
    #4 Steve , Gertie
    # 5 Katie

Good
    Mary WW
    Desmond WW

Abigail WW
    Brendan WW (semi cleared by prize game)
    Gertie WW ( semi cleared by prize game)
    Katie WW
    Steve WW (claims jewel - no counter claim or theories how this could be a lie)

Am I wrong in saying that there is very likely at least one wolf in abi and Katie?

Just saying though, this is placing a lot of trust on the prize game rules in the OP....

• Advertisement

Steve WW wrote: »
    Yes I am actually. I’m not sounding right because I can see what’s going to happen and I’m trying to right quick messages when I can.

Can everyone please look over my posts the last couple of days. You can see clear as day what is happening.

Say I am wrong though, somebody give me an alternative? Nobody has answered anything about GR1 yesterday.

We won prizes with the people in suggesting for today. If nobody wins then you have your answer and I’m confident in the other two I know that won’t happen. If I go with Des and Mary and they’re wolves then they’re going to blame me. Why can nobody else see that?

You don't have to follow an order just because Des suggests it. Not saying to go against it or anything but if someone is not up for a place on the vote cos they don't trust people surely there has to be an alternative.

The bit that confuses me about Mary & Des is that they are 100% adament they have to be seer / clear because there are no counter claims to be the seer.

However Gertie / Bren are just as clear for me as both won prizes when wolves couldn't. I get the vibe that im considerd a fool for considering them equally cleared though

Here is an alternative, I’m the seer cause nobody else has claimed it and the autopriest reveal of roles is not a power that can be blocked.

Wolves can manipulate the results. Me and Mary and you (if you are good as you say) can make sure the village gets the prizes.

I think a clever wolf wouldn’t want to be number 3 on our list. Any villager watching knows I’m the seer and Mary is clear. Whoever is number 3 , if the wolves win it, they are tonight’s munch target.... I find your lack of confidence disturbing.

Des why are you and Mary fully cleared but Gertie & Bren only Semi cleared. Assume cos your talking about yourself but I don't see the difference between the 4 of you except I know one of you is lying and probably teamed with Katie

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

#1 Mary
    #2 Desmond
    #3 Brendan , Abigail
    #4 Steve , Gertie
    # 5 Katie

Good
    Mary WW
    Desmond WW

Abigail WW
    Brendan WW (semi cleared by prize game)
    Gertie WW ( semi cleared by prize game)
    Katie WW
    Steve WW (claims jewel - no counter claim or theories how this could be a lie)

Am I wrong in saying that there is very likely at least one wolf in abi and Katie?

Just saying though, this is placing a lot of trust on the prize game rules in the OP....

My money's on Katie anyways as the low posting captain hanging in there to get another beatdown.

No basis on that other than a hunch though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Remaining players:

Abigail
    Brendan
    Desmond
    Gertrude
    Katie
    Mary
    Steve

That’s 7, did I undercount earlier?

• Advertisement

I’ll go 4 then as per list

Mary WW wrote: »
    Remaining players:

Abigail
    Brendan
    Desmond
    Gertrude
    Katie
    Mary
    Steve

That’s 7, did I undercount earlier?

Think you said 6 earlier, was just checking via the lynch form myself

Why can’t you see that if you win at 3 you can’t be a wolf with 2 wolves remaining unless we’ve really misunderstood the rules of this game

(Unless someone goes rogue ......again)

Me, des, Mary, Brendan plus one other then, say Abigail or steve

Potentially

Des why are you and Mary fully cleared but Gertie & Bren only Semi cleared. Assume cos your talking about yourself but I don't see the difference between the 4 of you except I know one of you is lying and probably teamed with Katie

I’m the seer. The only other counter claim was a wolf. Stop asking why I should be trusted and explain how I am not the seer? We know the roles of everybody dead, so do you think the seer is waiting for something? Give a reasonable theory on how I am not the seer . You can’t because there is none.

So me and Mary are good. I’m clearing Mary with no hesitation or doubts.

We have missed something in the prize game. How did the wolves win G1 yesterday? Did somebody not submit their entry correctly? Number, GMWW between 12.30-1.29? Did we all double up on votes ?

Des claimed seer with no counterclaims apart from tegan who flipped wolf. Given autopriest shows seer is still alive the lack of counterclaim clears him

I’ve been peeked (twice) by des so I’m seer cleared

Gertie and Brendan were cleared on the back of the Gold rush game. However with a wolf winning gr5yesterday there has to be a wolf in the top 4. Hence it appears the gold rush clears can’t be relied upon

Des claimed seer with no counterclaims apart from tegan who flipped wolf. Given autopriest shows seer is still alive the lack of counterclaim clears him

I’ve been peeked (twice) by des so I’m seer cleared

Gertie and Brendan were cleared on the back of the Gold rush game. However with a wolf winning gr5yesterday there has to be a wolf in the top 4. Hence it appears the gold rush clears can’t be relied upon

Wasn't yesterdays GR after Ellsworth died? so wolves could win again.

The villager Ellsworth is the 'gold-claim protector'. Sounds like a tough job, but all Ellsworth needs to do is remain alive. Once he does this, Hearst's wolves can only ever win 1 prize from those on offer. However, that doesn't mean that the village/SK can scoop up all of the others...

I don't see any way a wolf could win while Ellsworth was alive.

Is there a way a claim could go unchallenged this long however? Most likely not

How about someone peeking good twice (assuming Des is on the level) ? Maybe if Cy who already peeks good once got a power from the GR to peek good or something similar, but I can't think of anything more concrete.

Really don't see how 2 are Semi Cleared and 2 are fully cleared apart from that the 2 fully cleared are the ones making the statement

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Wasn't yesterdays GR after Ellsworth died? so wolves could win again.

I don't see any way a wolf could win while Ellsworth was alive.

Is there a way a claim could go unchallenged this long however? Most likely not

How about someone peeking good twice (assuming Des is on the level) ? Maybe if Cy who already peeks good once got a power from the GR to peek good or something similar, but I can't think of anything more concrete.

Really don't see how 2 are Semi Cleared and 2 are fully cleared apart from that the 2 fully cleared are the ones making the statement

Yes yes yes finally somebody gets it! I’ll be back at half to vote.

Give me a number, I’m not even bothered fighting it anymore there’s no point and I haven’t got the time.

It should be me Brendan and Gertie though, there’s no Secret we missed on GR. they’re both good. Des and Mary, they’re the two putting themselves in 1-3 today and putting blame on other cleared villagers.

Yes yes yes finally somebody gets it! I’ll be back at half to vote.

Give me a number, I’m not even bothered fighting it anymore there’s no point and I haven’t got the time.

It should be me Brendan and Gertie though, there’s no Secret we missed on GR. they’re both good. Des and Mary, they’re the two putting themselves in 1-3 today and putting blame on other cleared villagers.

I'd actually prefer your order as I can't see how they could have won when they did with Ellsworth in play unless they were 100% village. Plus if Katie is a wolf then you can't be as one of them 4 has to be based on the GR results.

That said I ahve a feeling Des and Mary will be voting no matter what order yourself or Gertie (I think her last post was a potential order) put forward, meanwhile I'll probably just follow orders and vote 5/6 unless someone fails to vote above those numbers :o

Mary, Brendan, what do you think?

Let Steve Brendan and Gertie vote ?

We can’t double up on the votes. Mary can you hold off with me maybe until 1.20?

I think maybe everybody needs to vote in this and confirm on thread.

• Advertisement

We can’t double up on the votes. Mary can you hold off with me maybe until 1.20?

I have to vote by 1pm anyways, sorry.

I'd prefer the uncountered roles idea if I'm totally honest. You, Mary, Steve in whatever order and the rest of us after that

Honestly I don’t see how we can risk wolves winning this. Me and you need to be 1 and 2. There’s absolutely no upside to letting a wolf complete for GR at this stage.

Did someone else already claim Jewell? What was abi (I think) saying earlier?

Think that was Gertie saying there was another Jewel claim, Mary. I can't say I've seen one tbh, see no reason why they wouldn't come out if Steve was lying

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Think that was Gertie saying there was another Jewel claim, Mary. I can't say I've seen one tbh, see no reason why they wouldn't come out if Steve was lying

This is what I think but Steve is being a bit of a twit.

Remember he messed up a GR vote yesterday by voting for me. I’m not sure why Steve is causing so much trouble. But for his role claim I’d be looking to lynch him if I’m honest.

I was wrong on that

Honestly I don’t see how we can risk wolves winning this. Me and you need to be 1 and 2. There’s absolutely no upside to letting a wolf complete for GR at this stage.

Did someone else already claim Jewell? What was abi (I think) saying earlier?
    This is what I think but Steve is being a bit of a twit.

Remember he messed up a GR vote yesterday by voting for me. I’m not sure why Steve is causing so much trouble. But for his role claim I’d be looking to lynch him if I’m honest.

Sorry, meant my reply to be to Mary’s post.

Ok, what we doing. My take is:

1.me (Mary)
    2.des
    3.steve

Is that a runner for folks

Fine by me, Gertie said she's taking 4 I think so I'll take 5 or 6

Fine by me, Gertie said she's taking 4 I think so I'll take 5 or 6

You can have 4