Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: HBO's Deadwood

Options
1757677787981»

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Gertrude back to normal

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Gertrude back to normal

Good to hear. I’d say Dublinandy2 will never be the same again ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Cheers mods that was a great game, good to see new players get so involved too and hopefully return

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Well done Des, brought it home for the team

tumblr_pohbyavvSp1uu9x8l_540.gif

Impossible situation for the villagers at the end no way to have prpedicted a role blocked goal protector combined with a villager going rogue allowed a wolf (me) a GR win that allowed Brendan to be confirmed good.

Abigal password as was back to being BH for me

Abigail’s name slips continue even after the game is over meant well done Brendan (wasn’t taking the piss outta Des) that said Des survived whilst being pitted so much longer than usual.

That said we couldn’t kill him, Mary or Gertie too early as then Bren wouldn’t have had his group of confirmed good but 1s bad to hide amongst

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057947089/2/#post109979807

For those of you who might have missed it...

• Advertisement

Well done wolfs and well done to all the new recruits. Hope to see more of you in future games.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,709 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Necro wrote: »
    Brendan password back to normal.

Not sure how I'll ever be trusted in a WW game again now LOL

Ewan just playing catch up now so Necro as Brendan (wolf) won, well played

I always had my suspicions of you :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ewan just playing catch up now so Necro as Brendan (wolf) won, well played

I always had my suspicions of you :p

When you picket #3 then later picked #4, did you realize you had cancelled out 3 and left 4 open for the wolves to get or was that something you didnt realise. Like, des knew he picked 1 but declared 4, and the wolves won because of him and deliberately kept quiet, damn the village, was your screw the village known about or a mistake.

I really thought that des should have confessed, as it would helped the village figure out what happened, and same with you, but you did see what happened vernon when he admitted to a mistake, so i can see where keeping hush may have been over priotized to having the village knowing how they messed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,709 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

sKeith wrote: »
    When you picket #3 then later picked #4, did you realize you had cancelled out 3 and left 4 open for the wolves to get or was that something you didnt realise. Like, des knew he picked 1 but declared 4, and the wolves won because of him and deliberately kept quiet, damn the village, was your screw the village known about or a mistake.

I really thought that des should have confessed, as it would helped the village figure out what happened, and same with you, but you did see what happened vernon when he admitted to a mistake, so i can see where keeping hush may have been over priotized to having the village knowing how they messed up.

It was pure frustration not picking 4 in GR4, no game play, I just didn't have game :o

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

sKeith wrote: »

After what happened to Vernon and given how people still questioned whether I was seer right up until the end I’m not sure coming out about my GR sabotage would of worked out good. But I see what you are saying.

Incidentally just got a reminder on my phone for Goldrush competition coming up! Think the village will definitely win this one!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I’ve only managed to finish this thread now! Well done Necro and very well done to our newbies. Hope to see you all back.

Great game mods

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I’m only getting to the BR stuff now.
    Great game from the wolves, there’s serious planning being done, I’ll have to up my game or at least become more suss of everyone

Thanks Mods, I genuinely have no idea how people have the imagination for one of these, the planning is dumbfounding

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Green&Red wrote:
    I’m only getting to the BR stuff now. Great game from the wolves, there’s serious planning being done, I’ll have to up my game or at least become more suss of everyone

Have to put the effort in tbh. Villages are very very strong these days. But for that bait and switch on the Goldrush I was dead day 2.

I thought as a team we were great, and got a nice slice of luck that thankfully got us over the line. Could have been a very different outcome had that not happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=110043555#post110043555

Doing some admin for the auld hungry games so checking who is interested!

Advertisement