Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick handyman

• 13-04-2019 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anybody know and can recommend a handyman? I've had a few call in from the website tradesman.ie, give me a price but never come back. Jobs are reasonably small but fixing doors etc but looks like the jobs are too small for them!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭zoe 3619

Giggsy19 wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anybody know and can recommend a handyman? I've had a few call in from the website tradesman.ie, give me a price but never come back. Jobs are reasonably small but fixing doors etc but looks like the jobs are too small for them!

Just sent a pm with a phone number.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Springfields

Giggsy19 wrote: »
    Hi,

Try Pinnacle group in upper Gerald Griffin street. I was.in the same position last year - impossible to get tradesmen to do small jobs right now..these guys are fast and efficient . They weren't cheap but they got the job.done and quickly

I'll vouch for Pinnacle too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭chicorytip

Giggsy19 wrote:

Try Pinnacle group in upper Gerald Griffin street. I was.in the same position last year - impossible to get tradesmen to do small jobs right now..these guys are fast and efficient . They weren't cheap but they got the job.done and quickly

I'll vouch for Pinnacle too.

If the job you require done is small Pinnacle are unlikely to be of any great assistance.
    They are just a referral agency. The tradesmen on their books pay them a fee for each job referral. The bigger the job the bigger the fee payable to Pinnacle. So, you would be much better off trying to contact somebody directly yourself.

Advertisement