Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to cash out ?

• 14-04-2019 10:30am
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi
    Have traded stocks over the years so easy to cash out - just sell !!

What about coins ? If I have X coins in binance and I think the crypto market is going south for a while - how do I protect my cash ( if you like to call it that) ?

Never shorted on equities so won't on crypto.
    Move all to BTC and then to coinbase ?

Your thoughts

K

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

It'd probably be better to use XRP if you want a speedy transfer, send to your preferred fiat ramp.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭karltimber

but is there a way of keeping my money in binance - until it's safe to buy again -same as stocks.
    without moving it to a fiat and then back again to binance to buy again

of is there a better exchange than binance - that have a cash option (not coinbase).

Thx
    k

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

karltimber wrote: »
    but is there a way of keeping my money in binance - until it's safe to buy again -same as stocks.
    without moving it to a fiat and then back again to binance to buy again

Convert to USDC or PAX (both stablecoins) if you want to keep it on the exchange. Ignore USDT, it's not been audited.

Advertisement