Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2019 All Ireland Senior Football Championship *Mod note: Post #1*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

Tyrone looking very good. Would trouble anyone on this form.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,459 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

So many Kerry players behind the ball yet Tyrone can happily pass amongst themselves with no pressure on them at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,105 ✭✭✭✭charlie14

Kerry haven`t a clue how to play a sweeper, and they are too narrow coming forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,242 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Saw more intensity and atmosphere at the U9 Go Games I was at this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

There's something wrong with the mentality of Tyrone footballers- they seem to have serious anger management issues along with insecurity about their masculinity.

Everything needs to involve over the top macho behaviour, until you look at them cross eyed and they hit the deck.

They are a strange, strange bunch

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭jr86

I'd say Dublin are sh1tting themselves lads :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

This is just pathetic stuff.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 304 ✭✭Prestonites

What is amazing here is all the hoopla about the Kerry front 6 being dynamic. Lamb of the Divine they haven't scored in 21 mins. Absolutely shocking for an A.I SF.....but let's blame Dublin's superior panel, coaching, commitment, Support.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭C__MC

Embarrassing stuff by Kerry
    Tactically naive
    Way off the pace

Oh and the GAA top brass need a reality check

• Registered Users Posts: 4,561 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Dublin must be quaking in their boots

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

So they'll give a game of it to the dubs?

TBH, the dubs will beat them with a bit to spare going on this display.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Strabanimal

Tyrone look better so far but not far ahead should really work a goal chance with the Kerry defence looking open also will kerry keep hitting wides another nice point from Tyrone just now though looking good for them at this point .

They've had spaces for goal chances too. Really hate they rarely go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Tyrone are doing the business

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭spurshero

It’s poor stuff . Expected more from Kerry .

I really don't see anything very good here mate. I see a tactically devoid Kerry imploding when the quick low ball down field isn't working, Kerry are stepping up and kicking some scores also with we sloppy middle of the park display. They are being made look better then they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Frozen Veg

For Kerry's sake it will be better if they lose today. The Dubs would massacre them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

JeffKenna wrote: »
    Dublin must be quaking in their boots

You can only play the teams put in front of you.

Disappointing lack of talent or skill on display so far today though.

34,000 today.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,820 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

There's something wrong with the mentality of Tyrone footballers- they seem to have serious anger management issues along with insecurity about their masculinity.

That's absolute bollocks to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Missed the first 10 minutes or so. Did Clifford go off injured?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭spurshero

Under 34 000 in attendance . Bad sign for gaa . People are losing interest fast . I think fans are thinking what’s the point going today when gonna get hammered in final . Gaa wanted a top Dublin Team they got it but it’s killing every other county

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Slattsy wrote: »

No

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,880 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Only 34k there today- Kerry really dont travel at all unless it's a final.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭awaywithyou

I’m no fan of Dublin... def no fan of Tyrone... but would have a great deal of respect for Mickey Harte.... his team are clearly playing the much better football in this game... but the way his players carry on with the Aussie rules type macho stuff which we never see from the Dubs... means that I hope the Dubs hammer them in the final

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Frozen Veg

Attendance of 34,000

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

Slattsy wrote: »

You = rascal

What is amazing here is all the hoopla about the Kerry front 6 being dynamic. Lamb of the Divine they haven't scored in 21 mins. Absolutely shocking for an A.I SF.....but let's blame Dublin's superior panel, coaching, commitment, Support.

Noone is blaming Dublin's panel.

They are blaming the fact that you play every match at home, get more games funding than all other counties combined and due to the latter- are allowed to operate as a professional organisation with a huge backroom team.

I thought every Dub knew this, ye never stop whinging about the money argument

You know absolutely nothing about what you are stating. Operate as a professional organisation? Well I can tell you 5 members of yesterday's panel will be in a Bank of Ireland branch tomorrow, 4 will be in a car dealership and 2 will be preparing to start back in Uni. Some ****ing professionals. They earn Fack all compared to how they should be. We travel as much as any other county do now, our neutral venue can't be helped as A.I C.Bs voted for neutral to be in Croker.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,145 ✭✭✭threeball

Kerry only ever play well when they attack with pace. 30 to 40m kick passes and runners coming on the loop. All they're doing here is walking it forward and in to trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,145 ✭✭✭threeball

Kerry only ever play well when they attack with pace. 30 to 40m kick passes and runners coming on the loop. All they're doing here is walking it forward and in to trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭CiarraiAbu2

Tyrone playing two inside and everyone else wide to create space, Kerry playing everyone outside and no forwards staying inside, Tyrone will lap this up all day. Bring on Tommy Walsh and leave Geany and Clifford feed off him.

Only 33k here, pitiful attendance for a semi final.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

RMAOK wrote: »
    So they'll give a game of it to the dubs?

TBH, the dubs will beat them with a bit to spare going on this display.

Yes they most certainly will. If they get there. No doubt in my mind.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement