Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Software for creating promo videos

• 14-04-2019 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

I have an event coming up at the end of the year. Over the past while, I've done some projects using Windows Movie Maker and Powerpoint but I'd like to step up to the next level and create a good promo for my next event.

I've always been an admirer of WWE and the amazing promo videos they produce. What sort of software would they be using to make something like this?:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭SixtaWalthers

Thanks for sharing but unluckily, Window Movie Maker can't be downloaded for Windows 10. From a few days, I was thinking to make a video and was looking for a video maker software and found Window Movie Maker as a good option. But just found this source https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/movie-maker-is-not-available-for-download-on-windows-10-8cf3c646-5ce9-c1b1-6eba-874971a99c1c, which claims that it is not available for Windows 10. Even according to Microsoft, the other sites which are offering Window Movie Maker are not providing the same software.

However, I am sharing the following video tutorial of Vidnami, which could be a great way to create a video. Yes, it is a video making software that you can use to create video promos for your blogs and sites etc. It is easy to add text, images and other content with this software.

On the contrary, if you want any other software to create videos, then iMove could be a good option. Withal, I think it only works for iOS devices. Probably, the paid version of the Pinnacle is also an exciting option for many video makers.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Brackwom

I recommend you Adobe Premiere Clip

Advertisement