Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lodging money to someone else's account!

Options
  • 14-04-2019 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭

Hi, This may be an extremely noobish question. but how do I lodge money to someone else's bank account? I just want to pay somebody for something! I have got a banking 365 account! 

I would be extremely alien with this sort of thing! 

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,033 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

job seeker wrote: »
    Hi,  This maybe an extremely noobish question. but how do I  lodge money to someone else's bank account? I just want to pay somebody for something! I have got a banking 365 account! 

I would be extreamily alien with this sort of thing! 

Cheers!
    PM sent, follow instructions.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

Hi,  This maybe an extremely noobish question. but how do I  lodge money to someone else's bank account? I just want to pay somebody for something! I have got a banking 365 account! 

I would be extreamily alien with this sort of thing! 

Cheers!
    PM sent, follow instructions.
    Apologies, my inbox was full. Could you please resend that PM? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hi, This may be an extremely noobish question. but how do I lodge money to someone else's bank account? I just want to pay somebody for something! I have got a banking 365 account! 

Cheers!

Hi job seeker,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

If you are registered with Banking 365online you can add the account you wish to pay to as a Payee. To do this please log into your account, select Manage Accounts, Manage Payees and Add a payee. Once you have activated the payee on your account you can go ahead and make a payment to this account.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

Cheers!

Hi job seeker,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

If you are registered with Banking 365online you can add the account you wish to pay to as a Payee. To do this please log into your account, select Manage Accounts, Manage Payees and Add a payee. Once you have activated the payee on your account you can go ahead and make a payment to this account.

Thanks Jen
    Thanks a million Jen for that! :)

Advertisement