Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great House Revival

Options
1141516171820»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,899 ✭✭✭✭elperello

Oh well, you can't win them all.

I thought it was a reasonable effort.

I could have wished for a few changes but overall worth a watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,710 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Shite is a bit harsh.

Not everyone can wave a magic wand and get Dermot Bannon in to spend 500k.

I enjoyed all of the episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

With the exception of the first house not one house was finished.

One house was basically an advertisement (a bad one at that) for their business.

The other was a pure stress inducing watch.

The final house spent more time talking about red tape than anything else.

At least two of the houses would have been better to wait until next year when the work was finished or at least 90% there.

I personally want to see the finished product, it's not about a 500k budget, home Rescue certainly doesn't have that.

It's about the start, the middle and the end of a project. We didnt get the end result for three properties. The architects were close but didn't get to see the downstairs loo or utility, the B&B will be lucky to be finished by 2030 😂 and I'm not convinced the school house had a working kitchen. So not exactly revived properties.

Advertisement