Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Books on salads!

Options
  • 14-04-2019 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭

Hi all.
    So I’m looking for book recommendations on salads! My main aim is simplicity! The simpler and tastier the better! I’m looking for both vegetable and carbohydrate based salads. I.e. pasta, barley, rice, polenta etc etc. Also tasty twists on classic are very much welcomed too! For instance instead of plain old fashion coleslaw, perhaps kale as opposed too white cabbage! That sort of thing! :)

Finally the books don’t have to be specifically salads! If it included such examples as above and other courses as well, that type of cook book is welcome too!

Thanks in advance for book recommendations!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Whistlejacket

I love Middle Eastern salads. Yotam Ottolenghi has lots of recipes - you could have a look at his column in The Guardian and try out a few. He's notorious for long ingredient lists but the results are delicious and his latest book has a more straightforward approach. I also like the salads in River Cottage Everyday.

Advertisement