Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I keep being mentioned in my friends' readings?

Options
  • 15-04-2019 1:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I hope this is the right place to post this!
    So I am looking for some advice, I personally have never been to a medium/psychic but many of my friends have.

In the last year alone, I have been mentioned 3 times by my name in 3 of my close friends readings - sometimes not mentioning anybody else (who is in our same group of friends etc.)
    The person who does each reading has said I come across strongly - i.e. strong presence or influence I think? (Even though, to my knowledge I am literally zero influence on any of them). I am just wondering if anybody has ever experienced something similar or know what this could mean (if anything)!

I would love to go to someone to do my own reading, but I'm currently living abroad and I feel like I would want the reading done in Ireland... Any advice or feedback would be great. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Vicarious Function

What sort of Psychic is this? More of a trouble maker, if you ask me. Doesn't sound at all professional. How come the person knows all four of you?

Maybe she just says your name to everyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 lserlefty

Sorry should have clarified, this is 3 different psychics - one in Galway, and 2 different ones in Kildare!

Yeah, thought of that as soon as I'd typed it..

That's fncked..

What sort of Psychic is this? More of a trouble maker, if you ask me. Doesn't sound at all professional. How come the person knows all four of you?[/QUOTE

It's been 3 different psychics, never has been the same one!

• Advertisement

lserlefty wrote: »
    What sort of Psychic is this? More of a trouble maker, if you ask me. Doesn't sound at all professional. How come the person knows all four of you?[/QUOTE

It's been 3 different psychics, never has been the same one!

In that case, how come three different psychics know your name? Are your friends bring up your name in their readings? Is there a reason as to why they should do this? Are you an "Influencer" or something? Something doesn't sound right about all of this.

lserlefty wrote: »

In that case, how come three different psychics know your name? Are your friends bring up your name in their readings? Is there a reason as to why they should do this? Are you an "Influencer" or something? Something doesn't sound right about all of this.

Definitely not an "influencer" in any way, shape or form!
    No, none of them have ever mentioned me first in these readings apparently, each time it has been the psychic. I am clueless when it comes to this sort of thing, as I have no experience with any readings or mediums. So I am wondering if this is normal or not? I just think it's really weird....

Call me a cynic, lserlefty. To be honest, this sounds so off the wall, I'm wondering if you are making up the story.

I've attended a number of so-called psychics in my time, and I can say now, that not one of them said anything of lasting value to me. In my experience what psychics have ro say is based almost 100% on guesswork.

Call me a cynic, lserlefty. To be honest, this sounds so off the wall, I'm wondering if you are making up the story.

I've attended a number of so-called psychics in my time, and I can say now, that not one of them said anything of lasting value to me.

I can promise you I'm not, this is the only reason I put the thread up on this forum to see if anyone had any similar experiences.

I'm 100% a cynic too but this is just too strange in my opinion for me to ignore anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,291 ✭✭✭✭endacl

In my experience what psychics have ro say is based almost 100% on guesswork.
    It used to be. Luckily for the 'industry', Facebook etc. provides lots of information.

It's only around 10% guesswork these days.

:D

• Advertisement

If it was only 10%, that would be great. Just means we shouldn't believe everything we read on the internet.

IMO, somebody is fooling somebody! Could it be your friends have teamed up to play a trick on you?

I believe you anyway OP..

Advertisement