Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best network for small business mobile package?

Options
  • 15-04-2019 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,677 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've 4 mobiles I want to consolidate onto a single business package.

Vodafone, Three and Virgin all offer similar all you can eat data and calls for about €25 a month per phone so with little to differentiate them price wise I'm wondering if one of the networks performs better than the others in terms of coverage, call quality, dropped calls etc?

I've personally never had any problems with Vodafone who my own phone is with but I don't know if there would be any advantage to switching to Three or Virgin?

Usage is 85% Dublin based, relatively heavy data use rather than calls and a good bit of roaming in the UK and EU, particularly France.

Anyone got any suggestions / feedback?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Virgin are clueless as an MNO, they only offer it as they had to go Quad Play to compete. Definitely not for a business customer.

Three are fine, if you were saving money going with them sure but at equal pricing Vodafones support for SMEs is much much better. Vodafone are the 4th biggest MNO worldwide and tend to not make a balls of roaming partnerships, Three like home *was* good until the EU stepped in.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,677 ✭✭✭54and56

ED E wrote: »
    Virgin are clueless as an MNO, they only offer it as they had to go Quad Play to compete. Definitely not for a business customer.

Three are fine, if you were saving money going with them sure but at equal pricing Vodafones support for SMEs is much much better. Vodafone are the 4th biggest MNO worldwide and tend to not make a balls of roaming partnerships, Three like home *was* good until the EU stepped in.

Thanks Ed, that's a great bit of info.

Advertisement