Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Recruitment July Intake (2019)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 corybrady123

Is there a WhatsApp group? :) if so could I be added please

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Faustino94

Got an email for induction on the 8th, Add me into any whatsapp group if there is one, Cheers! Congrats to anyone that got offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Hot_Fuzz

Many still waiting on final/commissioner sign off? How long are you waiting?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Dreilly92

By sounds of things not too many places left for July intake

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Redfox21

Hot_Fuzz wrote: »

I'm 2017. Waiting on commissioner decision since March 2019

• Advertisement

Redfox21 wrote: »
    I'm 2017. Waiting on commissioner decision since March 2019

is commissioner decision after the vetting?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Redfox21

Dreilly92 wrote: »
    is commissioner decision after the vetting?

Yes... I hope so lol

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ddylan

Any offers today ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Niamho07

ddylan wrote: »
    Any offers today ?
    Think there was a few. . I just rang HRM. . Still waiting on vetting 🙄

Niamho07 wrote: »
    Think there was a few. . I just rang HRM. . Still waiting on vetting ��

offers are going out pretty quick doesnt look like it will be the same as last intake with offers coming out a week or two before

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 Lets hope

Hot_Fuzz wrote: »

Im 2017 awaiting decision on file to be signed off since dec 18/ jan.19

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Tomtomtom95

Is there a WhatsApp group? :) if so could I be added please

Any whatsapp groups?

Any whatsapp groups?

did you just receive an offer ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Tomtomtom95

Dreilly92 wrote: »
    did you just receive an offer ?

No, was on monday. Just discovered this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 9 healyck80

Any watts app group ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 healyck80

Last week

Just spoke to a guy in templemore and he said that he thinks all offers are out for next intake

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Cianerr

Hi all,

I had my Medical on the 15th of May. I had passed my pct and was roughly 280 in oom from the 2018 competition. However I had previously had an illness that I had to get a consultants letter for my medical to be signed off.
    Has anyone else had to do this ? Or have any Idea how long this would take for them to review it. The consultants letter has been with them for about 3 weeks now

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 13 mezzac95

Cianerr wrote: »
    Hi all,

I had my Medical on the 15th of May. I had passed my pct and was roughly 280 in oom from the 2018 competition. However I had previously had an illness that I had to get a consultants letter for my medical to be signed off.
    Has anyone else had to do this ? Or have any Idea how long this would take for them to review it. The consultants letter has been with them for about 3 weeks now

Thanks

I’m in the exact same boat except I had my medical in mid March. I sent my consultants report in about 3 weeks ago too and haven’t heard anything either!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Cianerr

mezzac95 wrote: »
    I’m in the exact same boat except I had my medical in mid March. I sent my consultants report in about 3 weeks ago too and haven’t heard anything either!

Have you been in contact with them since, I'd say we are probably a bit too late being cleared to be called for July anyway but you never know

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭bottar1

No harm giving them a ring, I know someone who had to get a letter after laser and he was waiting a bit. Soon after he phoned he got sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 SrcmabdleGegs

bottar1 wrote: »
    No harm giving them a ring, I know someone who had to get a letter after laser and he was waiting a bit. Soon after he phoned he got sorted.

I was the same. Within two days of getting the letter in I got the call.

Anyone know if there is more offers to come for next intake?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 mezzac95

bottar1 wrote: »

I rang them a week after I sent the form in and they said I just need to wait for the doctor to review it and I emailed them on Tuesday and haven’t heard anything yet

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭wizardofdodge

Just wondering about the 2 different induction weeks - if you start on the first one, are you then off for a week while the 2nd induction week starts or how does it work

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭justshane

Hey all. Did anyone who is starting college in July receive an information pack yet?

Thanks,
    S.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭BuzzMcdonnell

Sorry to hijack the thread guys, I just have a quick question. When you all did your stage 3 interviews, did they all take place in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 mright123

Sorry to hijack the thread guys, I just have a quick question. When you all did your stage 3 interviews, did they all take place in Dublin?

Hey BuzzMcdonnell, Yes all of the Stage 3 interviews take place at the public jobs building in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭james flanagan

Has anyone here gone through all 4 stages and had problems with form b holding them up i.e "vetting outstanding", emailed HRM and I keep getting same mail back "vetting outstanding".I have one uncle abroad in UK, all others residing in Ireland was told by super back in march that vetting was finished? I'm from 2018 campaign.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 Keelster97

Anyone for the 1st intake receive an info pack yet?

Advertisement