Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Recruitment July Intake (2019)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 MKultra395

If you get info on whatsapp group could you DM it please?

Hey likewise if you get the info for what’s app group could you DM it on to me if you get it? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭james flanagan

Dreilly92 wrote: »
    OscarKilo wrote: »
    Is there many from 2018 waiting to be called for the July class with all stages done?

yeah i have all stages done waiting on vetting

Yep me too all stages done waiting on vetting..

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Hoopy1888

Rover1928 wrote: »
    HI All.

2017 Campaign here and finally got the long awaited email today for an invite.

Could someone DM me to add me to the WhatsApp group. Thanks

Start induction week July 8th.

Fair play to you. In the same boat and would do anything to get that email. I called today and they said the July Class is NOT full yet. Here's hoping!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Dreilly92

Hoopy1888 wrote: »
    Fair play to you. In the same boat and would do anything to get that email. I called today and they said the July Class is NOT full yet. Here's hoping!!!!!

yeah i am not confident .dont think i will be even able to accept an offer and this late stage as i have to give my job a months notice

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Harveli18

Is there many from 2018 waiting to be called for the July class with all stages done?
    I'm also 2018. Passed my medical last Friday was hoping to make July but not looking likely at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭OscarKilo

Harveli18 wrote: »
    I'm also 2018. Passed my medical last Friday was hoping to make July but not looking likely at this stage.

Yeah passed my medical deferral in less than the 12 weeks to improve my chances on getting in July, but as you said yourself it’s looking less likely, ah sure that’s the way it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Harveli18

Yeah passed my medical deferral in less than the 12 weeks to improve my chances on getting in July, but as you said yourself it’s looking less likely, ah sure that’s the way it goes.
    I failed the fitness back in Feb so had to wait 3 months to repeat that. There was a few girls that did their fitness the same day as me and they were offered places in April so I was really sure about July. I just have to learn to be patient judging by the length some people had to wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Keelster97

I've seen a few posting about it but does anyone know if there is a WhatsApp group for the July intake?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Linloop

Dreilly92 wrote: »
    yeah i am not confident .dont think i will be even able to accept an offer and this late stage as i have to give my job a months notice

You would be silly to not accept after all this waiting. Your current job would understand if its something you always wanted. My husbands job has known since before xmas he had applied.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Alandantheman

Hi guys,

I did my fitness test last Friday, have a meeting with the inspector at my local Garda station tomorrow and have medical next Wednesday. I was talking to Garda HQ yesterday and they told me that I definitely won’t be in the July intake and that the next intake is December.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Evanq99

Keelster97 wrote: »
    I've seen a few posting about it but does anyone know if there is a WhatsApp group for the July intake?

There is a group but an admin needs to add you

• Registered Users Posts: 16 TR 2525

Got an offer at 6 o clock this evening to start on the 8th.
    Don’t think two weeks will be enough notice for work. Going to see will they let me defer
    Do people think I’d be allow to defer with work commitments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Thomas_anto

Only thing I'm waiting for is the meeting with the super, I met the local sergeant 2 months ago and it all went well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Thomas_anto

What email address are you sending enquiries to HRM appointments or the HRM administration?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Markmac15

I have just got an offer aswell and am in a contract with work until September will I be able to differ it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 MM2016

I’m from the 2016 campaign. Got an email about doing a second medical. Does anyone know if I have to do the PCT again? Also does anyone know the grounds for deferring an offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Redfox21

It's crazy what's happening... I'm 2017... Want this opportunity so much that I would take it even with one day notice... Unfortunately I have to wait

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mikeh19

Received an offer this evening for 8th July. How do I join WhatsApp group?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 AbbottM

Mikeh19 wrote: »
    Received an offer this evening for 8th July. How do I join WhatsApp group?

I also got the offer for the 8th july, congrats to everyone that got it and best of luck to those waiting! If there is a whatsapp could some lovely person dm me thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 SLynam

Got an offer for the July Intake, starting the 8th of July. If anyone has info on the WhatsApp group could you dm please and thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9 healyck80

Any watts app group for people starting in July

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Courtneycaseey

Yep me too all stages done waiting on vetting..

Me too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭justshane

Hi all I’m from the 2018 campaign and I’m doing my induction on July the first, amd what’s app group for people starting in July I could be added to?

Also anyone that hasn’t been given a start date as of yet, best of luck, it’s a tough wait but no doubt it will be worth it. For what it’s worth I got an invite two days after my medical so it can happen quick after a long wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 mright123

justshane wrote: »
    Hi all I’m from the 2018 campaign and I’m doing my induction on July the first, amd what’s app group for people starting in July I could be added to?

Also anyone that hasn’t been given a start date as of yet, best of luck, it’s a tough wait but no doubt it will be worth it. For what it’s worth I got an invite two days after my medical so it can happen quick after a long wait.

Congratulations, can I ask when did you do your medical?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭justshane

mright123 wrote: »
    Congratulations, can I ask when did you do your medical?

27th of May. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 mright123

justshane wrote: »
    27th of May. Thanks.

That was fast, you are very lucky.
    I did mine back at the start of March and my vetting is still outstanding. I did all of my local interview at the start of February. When I did my PCT at the start of March, I made friends with quite a few people down in Templemore the day of the PCT and to this day remain in contact with them. All of them got into the April intake and I missed out so I was hoping that I'd make the July intake but that's out the window now because my vetting just remains outstanding with HR.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 K1245

Hi all, got my offer for the 1st, just wondering if anyone would like to car pool from the dundalk/monaghan area by any chance and also if there is any what's app groups going?

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭OscarKilo

K1245 wrote: »
    Hi all, got my offer for the 1st, just wondering if anyone would like to car pool from the dundalk/monaghan area by any chance and also if there is any what's app groups going?

Congrats, when did you get the email?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 _UnderDawg_

Hows all?

Got my offer a few weeks back for the 1st, any lads or ladies heading from the Kildare area that are interested in a carpool, let me know and we can organise something to keep the fuel costs low, also if theres any WhatsApp groups started let me know guys please.

Cheers,

Al.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 lyonsie01

Any one get an offer for July this week??