Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Recruitment July Intake (2019)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭OscarKilo

lyonsie01 wrote: »
    Any one get an offer for July this week??

Not me anyway :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Dreilly92

OscarKilo wrote: »
    Not me anyway :-/

i was infromed from a friend that this intake is now full

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Lets hope

Rang today and asked was july full they said no more offer be out this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Bvc99

Lets hope wrote: »

As in no, it’s not full and more offers will be out, or no it’s full?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Lets hope

Bvc99 wrote: »
    As in no, it’s not full and more offers will be out, or no it’s full?

More offers will be out this week.
    July is not full yet thats what they told me .

• Advertisement

i emailed asking if my vetting is still outstanding and they replied by application is still at stage . what does that mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Niamho07

Dreilly92 wrote: »
    i emailed asking if my vetting is still outstanding and they replied by application is still at stage . what does that mean?

Ye means ur still at stage 4. . Vetting outstanding. I got the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Hot_Fuzz

I assume there are still a few at the “awaiting final decision” stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Redfox21

Hot_Fuzz wrote: »

Yes

Redfox21 wrote: »
    Yes

is this after stage 4? does it usually take long to complete ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Carlaoh98

is this after stage 4? does it usually take long to complete ?

It varies for each applicant. I’ve been awaiting final decision since April 2019. However I’ve seen plenty of people awaiting final decision for almost a year.. the process has no structure to it so all anyone can do is wait unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Luckyman20

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knew if the intake for July is now full? What deadline do they have to notify you. Just finished all stages 2 days ago.

Luckyman20 wrote: »
    Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knew if the intake for July is now full? What deadline do they have to notify you. Just finished all stages 2 days ago.

Few offers still went out the Friday before the last intake so looks like 3 days notice is still possible! Enjoy a tense week haha

• Registered Users Posts: 4 corybrady123

MM2016 wrote: »
    I’m from the 2016 campaign. Got an email about doing a second medical. Does anyone know if I have to do the PCT again? Also does anyone know the grounds for deferring an offer?

Hi, I'm from 2016 campaign. I did my second medical on May 26th and got the call on the 29th. You only have to repeat the pct if it's out of date and its valid for 2 years so I've heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 MM2016

Hi Cory, congrats on finally getting the call. My PCT has expired because I done that in May 17. When did you do yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Hoopy1888

From 2017 and being with the Commissoners office for 4 months now awaiting decison. Very Frustrating
    [/LIST]

• Registered Users Posts: 20 TourDriven7

Will there be offers out this week? Presuming tomorrow? Can someone give me hope

Will there be offers out this week? Presuming tomorrow? Can someone give me hope

i doubt it very much

i doubt it very much

i doubt it very much last intake they were struggling to fill it and thats why there was so many late offers doesnt seem like they are struggling will more then likely have to wait till December

i doubt it very much last intake they were struggling to fill it and thats why there was so many late offers doesnt seem like they are struggling will more then likely have to wait till December

A few rumors about an intake in September going around, that’d be great!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ddylan

No it’s on the Garda wesbsite that the next intake is December only taking 600 this year

Freedom of information request was granted to publicise the intake dates for 2019 which were April (I think), July and December.

Type into Google, garda freedom of information, then decision log, then I thinks it's the 3rd one down under human resource FOI

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Planes 1997

Doesn’t mean they have to stick to it lad

Doesn’t mean they have to stick to it lad

They won’t leave one month between intakes never been done

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Planes 1997

ddylan wrote: »
    They won’t leave one month between intakes never been done

Oh I don’t think September myself, word from Templemore is the end of October start of November. We’ll find out for definite after this intake I suppose

So no chance for any more offers for july??

Lets hope wrote: »

Is this for real? I hope so. Im banking on the last of the offers being out tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Niamho07

July is not full I rang today and they said they are trying their best to get people’s vetting through.

Niamho07 wrote: »
    July is not full I rang today and they said they are trying their best to get people’s vetting through.

Really? I hope its today so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 Luckyman20

Really? I hope its today so

Is there a deadline they have to send out offers? I presume today would be the last day if there is an induction on Monday?

Advertisement