Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Recruitment July Intake (2019)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Elephant04

I've got the offer yesterday too! Couldn't believe it, it's actually happeningðŸ˜.. Yet two weeks ago my vetting was still outstanding. Just handed in my notice in work today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭Jake5991

peader06 wrote: »
    I got mine yesterday.

What campaign are you from ?

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Userdb

Is that it now until after New Years?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 peader06

Harveli18 wrote: »
    Congrats, are you from 2018 or 2019 campaign?

2017 campaign 😂

2017 campaign 😂

Was it vetting that took so long or a decision?

• Advertisement

Userdb wrote: »
    Was it vetting that took so long or a decision?

Yeah it was the vetting. Got an email on Monday the 16th for my medical retest on the 18th and then got the acceptance email on the 19th.

Yeah it was the vetting. Got an email on Monday the 16th for my medical retest on the 18th and then got the acceptance email on the 19th.

Congratulations:) !! That’s very long isn’t it. Did u have family abroad.

Congratulations:) !! That’s very long isn’t it. Did u have family abroad.

Thanks. Yeah, family abroad and I lived abroad for a year also. Just depends on the circumstances, I heard of someone from the same campaign as me getting in within a year from applying. What stage are you at now? Seems to have changed format from when I done it.

Thanks. Yeah, family abroad and I lived abroad for a year also. Just depends on the circumstances, I heard of someone from the same campaign as me getting in within a year from applying. What stage are you at now? Seems to have changed format from when I done it.

I also have family abroad so it’s gonna slow it down a good bit. I’m finished all stages and from 2018 campaign. The waiting around is getting a bit much. Life is on complete hold

I also have family abroad so it’s gonna slow it down a good bit. I’m finished all stages and from 2018 campaign. The waiting around is getting a bit much. Life is on complete hold

I was the same, I had given up all hope, got married and bought a house this year and then got the email 2 weeks ago.

Drop them an email and see what’s holding you up.

• Advertisement

I was the same, I had given up all hope, got married and bought a house this year and then got the email 2 weeks ago.

Drop them an email and see what’s holding you up.

Jays your not doing so bad. Ideal!

Ah there’s no point emailing they aren’t gonna tell me anything. It’s mad people from 2019 got an offer the day after their medical

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Frenchjoe87

Elephant04 wrote: »
    I've got the offer yesterday too! Couldn't believe it, it's actually happeningðŸ˜.. Yet two weeks ago my vetting was still outstanding. Just handed in my notice in work today

congrats on the offer. How do you go about finding out if your vetting is outstanding or what its status is. is there a website to check this out on

Any offers lately?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Harveli18

Any offers lately?

None here anyway! I'm beginning to wonder if January is wrapped up

Any offers lately?

No none although the next intake to pass out is in February so we could be in line for that hopefully

Jake5991 wrote: »
    No none although the next intake to pass out is in February so we could be in line for that hopefully

How u know that?

How u know that?

A friend of mine son is passing out . So its an educated guess.

A friend of mine son is passing out . So its an educated guess.

Yeah that sounds about right

Yeah that sounds about right

Ye he went in the july intake and its about 8 months so it should be around end of February. I could be wrong i wish we could be told rather to have to keep guessing and figuring it out for ourselves.

Ye he went in the july intake and its about 8 months so it should be around end of February. I could be wrong i wish we could be told rather to have to keep guessing and figuring it out for ourselves.

I’d say offers will be out tomorrow, they should be back in the office by then. Haven’t heard anyone get the 20th yet

• Advertisement

I’d say offers will be out tomorrow, they should be back in the office by then. Haven’t heard anyone get the 20th yet

You mean offers for the next intake ?

You mean offers for the next intake ?

For January intake. Only heard of people getting offers for the 13th and nothing for the 20th

Hmm ok but wouldnt it be too late now for offers on the 20th thats in two weeks though?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Gwhizz26

For January intake. Only heard of people getting offers for the 13th and nothing for the 20th

Heard of a few people starting induction on the 20th, they got offers just before Christmas.

Gwhizz26 wrote: »
    Heard of a few people starting induction on the 20th, they got offers just before Christmas.

Have u seen that on boards?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Gwhizz26

No just from a few people I know who also applied.

Did anyone ring to see if January is full?

Am in for the week of the 20th

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ciaral88

Has anyone got, an offer for induction week 20th this month if so can you add me to the what's app group if there is one :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Elephant04

Could I be added to WhatsApp group too? Induction on the 20th...Thanks

Advertisement