Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike difference

Options
  • 15-04-2019 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Can someone please explain to me the difference between the Martello Sutton bike & the Pendleton Somerby Hybrid bike
    I just want a bike so I can cycle to work every day & reduce my use of using the car
    Any bike gals & guys out there that know there stuff please help me
    What’s the difference other than the price tag??

The red bike is the Martello Sutton bike & the other bike is the Pendleton Somerby Hybrid bike
    Help me please

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,586 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

main difference i can see is that the pendleton has an aluminium frame, and the martello has a steel one; so the pendleton is more likely to be lighter.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

I was going to say one was red and the other green but you probably already spotted that.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,536 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Being lighter makes it easier to cycle

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I bought someone a Martello bike a few years ago, build quality isn’t amazing. It looks cool though.

Advertisement