Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chiropractor or similar required

• 15-04-2019 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭

My other half has just moved to the city. Has had lots of trouble down through the years with tight neck muscles and tightness in back. Always felt the benefit of chiropractor visits and getting the neck manipulated. Can anyone recommend one, preferably in city centre? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭black & white

PetKing wrote: »
    My other half has just moved to the city. Has had lots of trouble down through the years with tight neck muscles and tightness in back. Always felt the benefit of chiropractor visits and getting the neck manipulated. Can anyone recommend one, preferably in city centre? Thanks

My Old Lad used a guy at the bottom of John St/Broad St next door to Portleys pub. No idea of the name but used to get great relief from him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Hooked

My Old Lad used a guy at the bottom of John St/Broad St next door to Portleys pub. No idea of the name but used to get great relief from him.

Breffney? I think he finished up practicing but someone took over. Riverview clinic is the name I think.

I see a lot of posts Via FB for Dr. Sordillo, who seems to be very well recommended. based in Raheen I think. youll find him quite quick on FB.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,468 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

That’s the Riverview Clinic alright. There’s an Osteopath called Petra Florence there now for the last 18 months or so.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

would highly recommend Ed Sordillo, he's based opposite the crescent , the library entrance.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,843 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

PetKing wrote: »
    Always felt the benefit of chiropractor visits and getting the neck manipulated.
    be wary of neck manipulations done by chiropractors:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/how-safe-are-the-vigorous-neck-manipulations-done-by-chiropractors/2014/01/06/26870726-5cf7-11e3-bc56-c6ca94801fac_story.html?utm_term=.6a67071e4ecf

• Advertisement
Advertisement