Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Were you ever scammed while over seas...?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Credit Checker Moose

The OP is looking for validation and high fives for his sexual exploits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭anewme

The OP is looking for validation and high fives for his sexual exploits.

Imaginery ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

anewme wrote: »
    Imaginery ones.

I dunno. In my imaginary sexcapades I tend to get laid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

anewme wrote: »
    The travel forum is not the same as after hours.
    There is another forum for travel reports. Maybe ask for one to be started for sex tourism.
    Im not sure I am alone in finding this a complete load of irritating badly written bull**** with no real value. This is not a travelogue, its a monologue. A very monotonous monologue. This very badly writen monologue peppered with racism, sexism, exploiting poor people and sad behaviour is not what travel is about for people with an interest in responsible travel.

Wow. It's not a travel report imo. And whatever it is - it's not 'sex tourism'. Afaik it's a (longish) story regarding a holiday based scam. The OP hasn't got to the end yet afaik. I'm ok with that tbh.

Yeah I do get it - you're not a fan of the posters comments. You have different opinions and I respect that. That's a useful two way street.

Don't have to read it though, if you believe it's so bad. That's not difficult tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭anewme

gozunda wrote: »
    Yeah I do get it - your not a fan of the posters comments. :pac:

Don't have to read it though, if you believe it's so bad. That's not difficult tbh.

Or maybe just post it where its quality or lack thereof is more suited.

You dont open the Times if you are the type of person looking to see a topless woman on Page 3.

Its the quality of his thread is in the wrong place, not me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Collie D wrote: »
    I dunno. In my imaginary sexcapades I tend to get laid.

:):). How true

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,407 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

closed for mod review

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    closed for mod review

Mod-note:

Just for transparency --> I logged in yesterday for the first-time in 10*weeks <-- I am Not conducting a review due to
    ~ the OP is banned
    ~ the OP was banned for trolling

Should ANother moderator decide to review and perhaps re-open, then that is their prerogative, but I am Not re-opening thereby see no point in reviewing with aim of re-opening.

Thread remains closed by me.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement