Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Online Support

Options
  • 16-04-2019 10:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭

Hello,

The Business account FAQ's don't answer my problem. Can you let me know a contact number to make contact.

Neither of our Admin passwords are working. Need to get them changed.

Also, can't believe that once you're directed to FAQ's and if they don't answer the issue there's no further suggested course of action apart from sending an email (3 days reply time ) or go on Boards.ie with a 7 hrs average support time. :D

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hello,

The Business account FAQ's don't answer my problem. Can you let me know a contact number to make contact.

Neither of our Admin passwords are working. Need to get them changed.

Also, can't believe that once you're directed to FAQ's and if they don't answer the issue there's no further suggested course of action apart from sending an email (3 days reply time ) or go on Boards.ie with a 7 hrs average support time. :D

Thanks

Hi Avatar MIA,

thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards. We are very sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulty with logging into your Business online Profile. In this instance we would recommend that you contact our Business Online Team on 1890 818 265 or 014606445 and one of our advisors will be happy to help you with this.

Please do feel free to get back in touch with us if we can help you with anything else.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement