Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Speaker Repair

• 16-04-2019 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭

Hi lads,

I've an issue with car speakers and want to get it diagnosed first. Don't exactly know what's wrong but balancing and bass seems off.

Would O'Sheas auto electronics be my best bet?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭homingbird

It might help you to stick it in the motors section of boards also give make/model of car so if this was a known fault with this car someone will tell you before you go anywhere with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Kilboor

homingbird wrote: »
    It might help you to stick it in the motors section of boards also give make/model of car so if this was a known fault with this car someone will tell you before you go anywhere with it.

I might do thanks. I've done a bit of research on it and think it was due to Aux popping and the speakers being on high volume.

It seems to me like the bass has been affected as have one or two speakers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭chicorytip

Kilboor wrote:
    Would O'Sheas auto electronics be my best bet?

He would probably be the most knowledgable in town alright but is expensive.
    Christy Madden in Eastlink is also a very good auto electrician.

Advertisement