Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG Magic Remote and Virgin Merdia Box

• 16-04-2019 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, not sure if I'm posting in the best place to get a reply but I'll throw it out there anyway. Has anyone had any issues with synching the magic remote with their virgin media box? Bought a nice new 55" LG tv from our friends in richersounds and all is great except I didn't have much luck setting up the magic remote with my virgin media box. When I select the brand and it goes to the test page, nothing seems to happen. I've tried by using virgin media as the manufacturer and also as Samsung (which is the actual manufacturer of the set top box). I've tried cycling through the different remote options but no luck or at least I got as far as 10 on the Samsung option and gave up....any thoughts? Media box is from last summer so pretty new....

Any help is appreciated....

MP

Advertisement