Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PlayStation 5 - Now with FAQ in OP.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

DeadWeight wrote: »

Somehow your link had the last 4 letters of the subreddit name missing, not sure how that happened but your link was dead for me anyway, should work below

https://www.reddit.com/r/iamatotalpieceof****/comments/js5wgc/anyone_one_expecting_a_package_delivered_today/

Edit: nope doesn't work, must be a boards thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Farrelk

Somehow your link had the last 4 letters of the subreddit name missing, not sure how that happened but your link was dead for me anyway, should work below

https://www.reddit.com/r/iamatotalpieceof****/comments/js5wgc/anyone_one_expecting_a_package_delivered_today/

Edit: nope doesn't work, must be a boards thing!

Original link worked for me, using mobile Chrome and opened Reddit app fine

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

If that is the video of the Hermes fella in the UK hopping stuff into the van then it's old news anyway. Disgruntled agency employee now gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

boards censor filter censors the word sh1t

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Pulse headset arrived this morning

Went out and got my new TV, 58" 4k Philips Ambilight , not HDMI 2.1 but not too hung up about it. Absolutely buzzing now

Now to shift this other headset and put it toward the PS5.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭DeadWeight

Berty wrote: »
    If that is the video of the Hermes fella in the UK hopping stuff into the van then it's old news anyway. Disgruntled agency employee now gone.

Ya that's what it was I can imagine fastway employees doing that

• Registered Users Posts: 29,102 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Great service from amazon. Testing the console to be sure it works before delivering
    https://twitter.com/IBeTroy/status/1326969742058545152

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Rx713B

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Great service from amazon. Testing the console to be sure it works before delivering

Id go full Liam neeson in taken on that mother ****er

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Markitron

CastorTroy wrote: »

Maybe I am completely cynical but something about that makes it seem like a scam to me

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

“Fryclopz”

Username game is strong with this one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

martyos121 wrote: »
    “Fryclopz”

Username game is strong with this one.

Or a futurama fan

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Metroid diorteM

So any idea when Amazon will take the money for the PS5?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Amazon usually only take money on dispatch

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

I would say 2-3 days before release.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Picked up a Dualsense today just because. It feels pretty great in hand and a bit more premium than the DS4. Big weight difference too!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

Rx713B wrote: »
    Id go full Liam neeson in taken on that mother ****er

I doubt you would, for a start, how would you find him during a lockdown ??

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Rx713B

s8n wrote: »
    I doubt you would, for a start, how would you find him during a lockdown ??

I have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Digital Foundry live stream just said the PS5 works with LG Magic Remote

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Tsdckcaj

Can anyone with the DualSense charging station confirm if it's compatible with the DualShock 4? Might be a stupid question but can't find the answer online.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

JackCDSt wrote: »
    Can anyone with the DualSense charging station confirm if it's compatible with the DualShock 4? Might be a stupid question but can't find the answer online.

Doubt it. DS4 uses Micro USB connection. The DualSense is USB-C

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,841 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Holy **** that's class.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

The LG remote thing just HDMI-CEC, should work with a lot more than just LG's remote.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

To what extent, do you know? Just turning the console on and off or being able to use it for media apps?

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Evilbart

JackCDSt wrote: »

Just checked it out for you as I had one in front of me.It is a completely different connection and as I suspected does not work for DualShock 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭DeadWeight

Any1 here get something from Smyths already seen people get tracking links..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

I just got a text message from DHL with a tracking number claiming it will be delivered Monday. But I’m not sure if it’s definitely the PS5 as very little detail with the tracking number so I’d imagine they are just setting up the tickets in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Tom1991

I just got a text message from DHL with a tracking number claiming it will be delivered Monday. But I’m not sure if it’s definitely the PS5 as very little detail with the tracking number so I’d imagine they are just setting up the tickets in advance

I got my Spider-Man on Thursday after a notification Tuesday.I also got an email saying that my PS5 pre order would get a shipping notification a couple days before hand but wouldn’t be shipped until Wednesday for delivery Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

Games and accessories. No consoles.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

Anyone hoping for speedy Parcel Motel service don't get you hopes up. Package arrived with them on Monday and only made it to my locker today. I'm in Dublin and usually once I get the photo email I have it the same day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

.G. wrote: »
    Anyone hoping for speedy Parcel Motel service don't get you hopes up. Package arrived with them on Monday and only made it to my locker today. I'm in Dublin and usually once I get the photo email I have it the same day.

It all depends on your location. Some lockers are busier then others and people not collecting them till last minute makes things worse.

All my parcels this week were stored same night as they were delivered. Got atleast one parcel every single day of the week.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement