Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PlayStation 5 - Now with FAQ in OP.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Payment taken for me but it hasn't been dispatched. Devastated!

Payment taken from Gamestop a few days back and still no dispatch.

Took Thursday and Friday off work and now doubt I'll have it by then.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭TheUnderfaker

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Payment taken from Gamestop a few days back and still no dispatch.

Took Thursday and Friday off work and now doubt I'll have it by then.

I guess that makes me feel a LITTLE better ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭RoryMac

Damn Smyth's! DPD still showing as Order data received from sender. I hoped that would've changed overnight but looks like I won't be getting it early

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Staplor wrote: »
    Smyth's deliver massive stuff like swings in their original packaging. I've got stuff bigger than the ps5 in generic boxes recently

but...but...but... was it the size of a standard wheelie bin? :pac: (sorry inside thread joke from a few pages back).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,643 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

RoryMac wrote: »
    Damn Smyth's! DPD still showing as Order data received from sender. I hoped that would've changed overnight but looks like I won't be getting it early

Same. Hoping it comes tomorrow as I've booked it and Friday off. Wouldn't even normally book time for something like this normally but I have plenty left and it's not like there was much else to use it on this year!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

Was all excited there for a second because the tracking link kept pulling back a "could not process request" error on the DPD page, but nope still stuck on Order Data Received from Sender.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Evilbart

Payment taken for me but it hasn't been dispatched. Devastated!

The one that shipped was the digital version.

I have a second one for my brother which is the disc version and that one says preparing for dispatch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

tdyNVg.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

Wing126 wrote: »
    tdyNVg.png

Me: plays song of time

Happy Monday :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Irishbrick

My curry's pulse order has also gone from delivery by Monday to on hold!
    They cancelled a series x on me the week before launch too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Just got my shipping email from GameStop. Has an A post tracking number. I hope I'm not waiting days for it.

My order with GS has shipped just now

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Did ye order a digital version lads. I'm on a disc version - order status still "confirmed"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭double GG

My Amazon ps5 is still preparing for dispatch to my Irish address and is still showing up as to be delivered between 21st & 24th.

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Did ye order a digital version lads. I'm on a disc version - order status still "confirmed"

Yes digital

Be interesting to see now do many lads get a disc version in their digital box. It's been happening loads apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

If DPD pick up in bulk today, sorted in Athlone , at your depot overnight(normal) then it will be out for delivery tomorrow unless something goes wrong in the depot which in my opinion is rare enough.

Thankfully mine is collection as deliveries for me comes after 4pm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Digital edition for me

• Registered Users Posts: 28,096 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Be interesting to see now do many lads get a disc version in their digital box. It's been happening loads apparently

Stores shipping the wrong item or Sony packaging the wrong console in wrong box?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

In depth technical look at Demon Souls from Digital Foundry

https://youtu.be/kAv-ajC1bWg

I wonder do FromSoft get a cut of the Sales? Would love to know the pre development arrangement!

I am assuming they have the rights and not Sony...

• Advertisement

TitianGerm wrote: »
    Stores shipping the wrong item or Sony packaging the wrong console in wrong box?

The wrong console. Disc version in a digital version box. Could be Sony didn't anticipate how much demand there would be for the digital version and just put disc versions out instead

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭recyclops

My amazon order is shipped, now its on its why I kinda wish i hadnt offered it away, may try nab another tomorrow haha

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭SomeSayKos

sticker wrote: »
    I wonder do FromSoft get a cut of the Sales? Would love to know the pre development arrangement!

I am assuming they have the rights and not Sony...
    The fact that their name isnt on the box makes me think they're not getting much out of the deal. Sony own the rights

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    My order with GS has shipped just now

No sign of my shipping email from GS :mad::mad:

Order still says CONFIRMED.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,643 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

The wrong console. Disc version in a digital version box. Could be Sony didn't anticipate how much demand there would be for the digital version and just put disc versions out instead

From what I can see on reddit it seems to be people who ordered direct from Sony who are getting the disc version in a digital box. Still won't stop me hoping I get lucky as well though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,914 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Amazon have taken payment and dispatched mine overnight. Still showing delivery for between the 21st and 24th, and it's labelled as "delivery by Amazon", so we shall see.

Anyone else with Disc version preordered from GS not get their shipment email as yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

sticker wrote: »
    Anyone else with Disc version preordered from GS not get their shipment email as yet?

Samsies. That's the vibe we're getting. Digital going out first, disc second

RedXIV wrote: »

Phew! ;)

• Advertisement

RedXIV wrote: »

Yup, exactly this. I'm hoping they sorted out the shipping labelling last night, and they're again, emailing people the detail in batches. Digital version customers, if I recall correctly, also got their voucher codes to complete their order first

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement