Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxigen waste over the weight charges

Options
  • 16-04-2019 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Oxigen charged me 2.41 euros for going over their weight allowance limit.
    I tried to pay it on their website and it comes up with a message saying enter an amount greater than or equal to 10 euro.
    That's bs.
    Why would I want to pay them 10 euro?
    I only owe 2 euros and 41 cent.
    How am I supposed to pay Oxigen?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

jimjangles wrote: »
    Oxigen charged me 2.41 euros for going over their weight allowance limit.
    I tried to pay it on their website and it comes up with a message saying enter an amount greater than or equal to 10 euro.
    That's bs.
    Why would I want to pay them 10 euro?
    I only owe 2 euros and 41 cent.
    How am I supposed to pay Oxigen?

So,
    Have you contacted them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭dragona

I have cancelled my contract with Oxigen, due to them massively overcharging me.

I don't trust them, don't trust the weights they say my bins are, suddenly adding 100kgs over, two or three times when I am positive my waste should be more or less the same every fortnight.

Unless someone was putting their rubbish in my bin, but I would have noticed I think.

They now have added on a service charge payable monthly whether or not they take your waste. No thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

dragona wrote: »
    I have cancelled my contract with Oxigen, due to them massively overcharging me.

I don't trust them, don't trust the weights they say my bins are, suddenly adding 100kgs over, two or three times when I am positive my waste should be more or less the same every fortnight.

Unless someone was putting their rubbish in my bin, but I would have noticed I think.

They now have added on a service charge payable monthly whether or not they take your waste. No thanks!
    Thanks for the info, first I've heard of their new monthly charge( which I would consider in breech of contract even with pay as you go as they never notified us) , will change providers as soon and my balance is empty

Advertisement