If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 55"

Options
  • 16-04-2019 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭

Hi team,

Looking at the LG 55SK8100PLA, would there be any sort of deal available if I was to buy 2 of them?

Feel free to give me a PM on this.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Sync - long time no chat!

thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

I have very little room to manoeuvre on the 55SK8100 - if you opt to pay in sterling I think that would work out best for you as its just £619 + delivery at £6.99:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203297-lg-55sk8100pla-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx?swapstore=1

If you wanted a deal but I could squeeze the budget a little we have a really limited number of the 55SK8500's available that we could do for just an extra £20/unit and that will give you full array local dimming and direct lighting rather than Edge lit.

https://www.lg.com/uk/tvs/lg-55SK8500PLA

The 55SK8500 is normally £719 / €849 but we can do it at £639 ( again we only have a handful remaining :eek: ) if you would like to get a deal and trade up,

Thanks again Sync and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Sync

Hi Sync - long time no chat!

thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

I have very little room to manoeuvre on the 55SK8100 - if you opt to pay in sterling I think that would work out best for you as its just £619 + delivery at £6.99:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203297-lg-55sk8100pla-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx?swapstore=1

If you wanted a deal but I could squeeze the budget a little we have a really limited number of the 55SK8500's available that we could do for just an extra £20/unit and that will give you full array local dimming and direct lighting rather than Edge lit.

https://www.lg.com/uk/tvs/lg-55SK8500PLA

The 55SK8500 is normally £719 / €849 but we can do it at £639 ( again we only have a handful remaining :eek: ) if you would like to get a deal and trade up,

Thanks again Sync and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Sounds great - thanks for all the info John! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 WildHog

Hi John and crew. Are there still 55SK8500’s left? I would like to order one for the price mentioned. How do I go about ordering?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Wildhog, 

we are cleaned out locally now but still a few showing in the main warehouse so if you pop us a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with a contact number one of the guys will give you a shout to get this sorted for you,

Thanks wildhog and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.