Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nose Piercing

• 16-04-2019 10:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭

I posted in the tattoos & Piercing forum, but got no replies, so am giving it a go here.

Could anyone recommend the best place in Limerick (tattoo/piercing studio) to get a nose piercing done and roughly how much am I looking at paying?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 332 ✭✭mick121

Try destiny body piercing,foxes bow.did a lip ring for my daughter very happy

chicorytip wrote: »
    I have absolutely no idea, I just think those nose rings that seem fashionable at the moment look absolutely ridiculous. To each his/her own however.

Thank you very much. Really helpful :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

You should pick up the phone and give a few places a call.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭McSween

chicorytip wrote: »
    I have absolutely no idea, I just think those nose rings that seem fashionable at the moment look absolutely ridiculous. To each his/her own however.

They’ve been fashionable for decades.

The place in foxes bow did my ear a few years back. On the right as you walk towards william street. They were good. I’d have thought nose would be almost as standard as ears these days so they should be good doing them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 TaitsClock

I posted in the tattoos & Piercing forum, but got no replies, so am giving it a go here.

Could anyone recommend the best place in Limerick (tattoo/piercing studio) to get a nose piercing done and roughly how much am I looking at paying?

I get most of mine done by jake in 'living art' on shannon street, they're really friendly, clean and the prices are reasonable.

not sure if some shops still use piercing guns but wherever you go make sure they dont try to use one on you.

TaitsClock wrote: »
    not sure if some shops still use piercing guns but wherever you go make sure they dont try to use one on you.

Oh no, I'd definitely be going with a needle. That's why I thought tattoo parlour would be best.

Advertisement