Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from gentlemen's club

• 17-04-2019 7:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I wanted to find out if other people wanted to join me to get hair implants done in Istanbul to get a group discount and I got banned. Seems a bit extreme seeing as there are posts about hair transplants in that group.

I looked through the rules of the group and couldn't see the rule I had broken...surely one post does not constitute spamming does it?

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,989 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I will just step in here as posts like the one you made would normally result in a siteban.

Rather than banning you from the site at this stage, let me explain a little more.

Boards is a discussion site, not a notice board. Signing up just to get others to support you or your cause is against site rules. It may well be that long-established posters can post such requests in certain forums (not all though), as part of a wider discussion.

In this case all I can see is a single post requesting others join you to gain discounts on a trip to get hair implants. That is not discussing anything

Could you please read the site ToU - see here: https://www.boards.ie/content/terms?site=desktop

If you confirm you wish to use this site for discussion rather than personal gain, it may be possible for you to discuss your ban with the moderator who banned you

Alternatively you may take the view this site is not for you, which is fine.

Could you let me know either way

Thanks

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,989 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

No response from OP - marking resolved

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement