Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

OnePlus 6, Getting the dust out of a selfie lens

• 17-04-2019 10:59pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,633 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    Any advice on where I could get the front camera cleared of dust on my OnePlus 6?
    There's so much in there that I can't use the camera at all, totally obscures the lens.
    My local repair place is quoting €89 for labour, assuming the thing doesn't break during the work.
    When googled they recommend taking it an official repair center, which we don't have.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Did you buy it direct from OP?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,633 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

No, I unfortunately bought it from CEX.
    I imagine someone did a screen repair and didn't replace the seal between the ear piece and the camera.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭dan786

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    No, I unfortunately bought it from CEX.
    I imagine someone did a screen repair and didn't replace the seal between the ear piece and the camera.

Cex is 2 year warranty. I would take it back to them and get a replacement/refund.

Advertisement