Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loans

Options
  • 18-04-2019 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Would my loan application be quicker if I go into the bank and bring in everything I need? Payslips and proof of address? Would I need anything else? I really need a loan before the weekend

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

Glenn19 wrote: »
    Would my loan application be quicker if I go into the bank and bring in everything I need? Payslips and proof of address? Would I need anything else? I really need a loan before the weekend

Hi Glenn19,

Thank you for getting in touch.

To make a Loan application it is best to call our Lending team first on 0818 200 334 and the advisor can go through the process with you and give timelines for your Loan application outcome. Documents needed can be scanned and emailed back to our Lending team on application. If however you would prefer to do the application in Branch please book an appointment here - > https://form.bankofireland.com/personal-banking/help-centre/book-an-appointment/

Many Thanks

John

Advertisement