Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballantyne/Bannantyne place

• 18-04-2019 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Hello.

I have two friends, an engaged couple, moving to Limerick and they asked me about this place. I've asked around but no one seems to have any experience of it.

Any thoughts/opinions ? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭mdmix

It’s part of steamboat quay, which had a reputation for being rough a few years ago. With the property crisis a lot of students and young professionals have moved in. If money is tight it would be grand, but if they have the money they should look elsewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭dave 27

I rented here years ago on the top floor, while accomodation was cheap and tharefore allowed for students etc to rent, i actually thought it was quite nice.

Rooftop garden is a nice place to relax on a sunny day, only thing i noted was young lads drinking in the lift/stairs areas every now and again but this is going back 7 years at this stage so not sure how much its changed.

I found the apartments very spacious and were in quite a perfect location but like the other poster said, if they had a bit more money to spend id look elsewhere but if its tight then im sure these would be perfectly adequate

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭MilfordBud

Thanks for the responses.

Advertisement