Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iTunes - no longer showing Apps...?

Options
  • 18-04-2019 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭

I'm running iTunes 12.9.4.102 on a Windows 10 PC.

There is no longer an Apps tab visible, only an indication of how much space Apps are consuming on my iPhone.

A quick Google suggests that Apple introduced this into iTunes fairly recently.

My problem is that I have Apps on my phone that I can't even find - if I go to the App store and do a search for them, I get Open rather than Download. When I Open them from within the App store, I still don't know where they are on my phone.

I'd like to do an Apps clean up via iTunes.

Is this no longer possible?

Thanks.

D.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Apple removed app syncing from iTunes a few years ago.

To find where an app is on your phone, search for it using Spotlight search. Enter the full name of the app and the folder it is stored in will be displayed to the right.

Advertisement