Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Moving bookmarks in Chrome on the phone?

• 18-04-2019 12:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭

I hope I'm explaining what I want to do correctly here, but here goes.

In Chrome, it seems to be that the last bookmark you make gets stored at the bottom of your bookmark folder.

I can edit the bookmarks, rename them, shift them between folders etc, but is there anyway I can proritise them?

Eg, right now if I open my boards folder, politics might be the first bookmark I come to, and android the last.

I don't seem to able to rearrange their order, I'm pretty sure I have done so in the past though:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭Jo Satan

Using the same google account as your phone
    Open chrome on a PC.
    Press Ctrl+Shift+O to opem bookmark manager
    On the bottom left side of screen you will find Mobile bookmarks.
    Click and drag to arrange them.

Open chrome on your phone, the bookmarks will be in the order you arranged them on the PC.
    You may have to restart chrome browser on your phone to see the changes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

Do you not put them in sub folders? I have mine split into folders and the mobile folder is the one I use on my phone

Advertisement