Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Company Managing Director getting a full time job

Options
  • 18-04-2019 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

HI folks,

i am a managing director of a ltd company(my wife other shareholder no involvement)and a registered employee of the company.

I have been offered a full-time job that I want to take, what is the process for me resigning from the company as an employee but keeping the company active?

Is it a straight-ish forward process?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,965 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Why do you feel the need to resign? If you want to keep the company alive, keep it as a part time gig ...

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jacksn

sorry diditn mean resign, i will keep the company going... i mean "resigning" as an employee so the company will have no employees and i can work my new job?

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭duffysfarm

Register for my account on the revenue home page.

Once in there you can cease your current job.

You can then add new job.

You will need apps number, er number for new employer and some other documents to register but you should have these

Advertisement