Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrade standard heatmeister stat to WiFi/app control

• 18-04-2019 9:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 361 ✭✭

I want to upgrade a standard heatmeister stat connected to UH1 underfloor heating control system to a remote controllable stat connected to my WiFi.

The official upgrade is the heatmeister neo which has its own wifi network and costs around €100 for 1 stat plus the network hub I think.

There seems to be numerous other cheaper brands that connect directly to any WiFi and are controllable via an app such as this https://www.amazon.co.uk/FLOUREON-Th...MQTHR3DPFCJECD

But they all seem to be 220V rather than 12V which mine is as in attached pic.

Is there any way around this or do I have to send 220v up the cat 5 to power these units?

Anyone else tried this?

Advertisement